Patrick Imagine: Just Going Down The Line

You stood off to the side of the room, watching your big sister argue with her fiancé over the phone.

"Patrick, no...I am here to spend time with my family because I need a break from you!...Don't you dare talk to me like that!...Patrick don't! Patrick? Patrick!" She yelled. You watched as she groaned slamming the phone on the table.

"Elisa, it'll be fine." You sighed.

"No...no it will not. He's coming here...tomorrow." She sniffled.

*Time Skip brought to you by YBC Patrick having hell going through airport security because of his hook*

You in the kitchen the next day, eating lunch with your sister, when the front door slammed open.

"Elisa!" A smooth voice bellowed. Elisa groaned and swallowed her pancakes before looking at you.

"And here's the devil." She muttered. You studied the clearly attractive man who walked into the kitchen. Dark blonde hair, glasses, blue dress shirt with tie, and black dress pants. If this is what this guy wore on a plane trip to see his wife-to-be, you wanted to see what he wore around the house.

"You haven't been answering my calls." Patrick frowned.

"Sorry, phone's off." Elisa sneered. Patrick's eyes met your own, widening at the sight of your beauty.

"Who is this?" He asked softly. Elisa turned to look at you and frowned at Patrick.

"My sister, (Y/N). I don't even know why you wasted your time coming here. I don't even wanna see you!" She yelled.

"Then why are you marrying me?" Patrick scoffed.

"I don't know! I've been asking that questing myself recently." Elisa stormed out of the room, leaving you with Patrick.

"I can't believe her! A guy comes to surprise his fiancé and try to make things better and she storms off! It's like she doesn't even want us to work!" Patrick growled.

"Listen, my sister isn't an idiot. Obviously, you were being an ass to her or something." You scoffed.

"An ass? I freaking asked her whether she had a specific religion she wanted to raise our kids as and she flipped on me! She said I'm pushing things onto her and shoving the future down her throat. I only asked because I saw a baby in a damn advertisement." Patrick argued. You could see his point, it was a stupid thing to fight about.

"She'll get over it." You sighed, pulling out a bottle of wine. You pushed the bottle to Patrick along with a glass.

"How are you two sisters?" He asked, pouring a glass for himself.

"I was adopted." You replied pouring your own glass.

"Explains a lot, but the beauty is still there."

"Hmm, my sister leaves for 5 minutes and you're already hitting on me."

"It's called being polite." You giggled watching Patrick smirk behind his wineglass. Damn, that sinful smirk.

*Time Skip brought to you by You and Patrick having a blast talking over likes and dislikes that you both shared*

"Elisa is a little stupid if she's letting you go." You laughed, slightly tipsy after 2 hours of light drinking and laughing with Patrick.

"What can I say? I'm a catch!" Patrick scoffed. You laughed again, placing a hand on his shoulder. Patrick put him hand over yours, making you look him in the eyes. His blue green eyes were shining with something you couldn't quite comprehend.

"It really is unnatural on how beautiful you and your sister both are." He muttered.

"Jesus Patrick, don't bring up how pretty my sister is while you undress me with your eyes." You said softly, while biting your lip. In a split second, Patrick had you pinned on the kitchen table, knocking down all the glasses, his lips attacking yours. You were completely at his mercy.

"Patrick-"

"Don't worry, I have no intentions of stopping." He smirked at you, stopping you before you could finish your thought. You and Patrick both took the time to discard shirts and pants, leaving you both in undergarments.

"What are you gonna do now?" You panted.

"How about I show you how useful a guitarists fingers are?" Patrick smirked.

"What the actual hell!" You and Patrick both looked away from each other to see Elisa standing in the doorframe.

"Well shit." You muttered.

A/N: Y'all really thought this was gonna get super smutty real fast huh?

YALL NEED JESUS!

I'm totally kidding. Y'all do you with your smut cravings or whatever. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I had fun writing it. Until next time lovelies!