Pete Imagine: 3 AM

You opened your eyes, looking around the dark room. You saw a faint light from the window illuminating the face of the man you brought home. He had black hair with blonde tips and a little bit of stubble on his face. It was cute though. You yawned and rolled out of bed. You were super hungry after your night with the guy next to you (Jason maybe?), and decided to go and get something from your kitchen. You walked downstairs in a t-shirt and underwear. You saw a box of (favorite cereal) and grabbed the milk from the fridge. You poured a bowl of cereal and added the milk. You sat at your table, chewing the cereal comfortably. From the looks of outside, it was the middle of the night, a prime time for some early morning eating. You closed your eyes and smiled at the calmed of it all.

"What'cha doin?" A voice asked, making you flinch. You turned to see Jason (??) watching you, wearing only his jeans from earlier.

"Eatin cereal." You mumbled with a mouth full of cereal.

"Mind if I get a bowl?" He asked.

"Wow, you're really bad at this whole one night stand thing."

"I like to think that I'm a wonderful guest." You chuckled and poured Jason a bowl of cereal and milk.

"Enjoy." You said. Jason took the bowl and starting chewing on his cereal.

"I'm Pete by the way." He said. Pete! That was his name.

"Pshh, I knew that." You lied. Pete chuckled and looked over at you.

"I bet you did...(Y/N)." He smirked. You laughed and looked back down at your cereal.

And that's the story of how you married your one night stand.