Joe Imagine: Miss Mysterious Pt. 4

Joe knocked on the door nervously checking his surroundings. You're home was weirdly secluded away from other houses and very bland. You would never really pay close attention to it if you saw it while driving by.

You opened the door and smiled at Joe.

"Hey there you! Come on in." You said cheerily. Joe smiled back and walked inside. Even the inside of your house was bland. There were no special features or anything. Just generic painting that were probably bought from a 99¢ store.

"You can sit in the living room. I was just getting something for us to drink. What would you like?" You asked like a good host. Joe took in your outfit quickly. A blank tank top with a gray jacket and black leggings. You must've come back from a run because you were slightly out of breath.

"Water is fine." He decided. You nodded and walked into the kitchen. Joe sat on the couch in your living room looking around. He noticed that you had zero pictures of you or your personal life.

"Strange." Joe mumbled. You walked out holding a tray with lemonade and water. You handed Joe his water and grabbed your lemonade, sitting across from him.

"So, tell me about yourself. I wanna know the real Joe Trohman." You inquired. Joe took a sip of his water, trying to ease his nerves and smiled. You both talked for an hour until Joe noticed his speech begin to slur.

"Joseph? Are you okay?" You asked, a slight smile on your face. Joe noticed the whole room spinning and glanced down at the water.

"Y-You drugged me." He said slowly. You giggled and stood up from your spot on the couch. Joe attempted to walk towards the door, but after a few steps he fell on the floor. His body was numb.

"It's okay Joe. Your friends are downstairs waiting for you." You smiled. Joe's eyes widened as he realized he hadn't heard from his friends in weeks.

Damn...he knew meeting this girl was too good to be true.

To be continued...