Pref #1: He's The New Kid

Patrick:

"Hey, have you seen the new kid?" Your friend asked you as you both walked down the halls.

"New kid?" You asked.

"Yeah. His name is Patrick. He's cute, but a huge nerd."

"How do you know he's a nerd?"

"Some of the other kids are talking about it." You heard snickering from down the hall and you and your friend followed the sound. You saw a group of kids laughing at a boy with bleached hair who was struggling to pick up his books. Kids at you school are such assholes. You pushed through the crowd and went to help the boy. When everyone saw you start to help, the crowd dispersed.

"Hey, you okay?" You asked softly. The boy looked up at you and you saw his beautiful eyes behind his glasses.

"Yeah. Just these textbooks are sorta heavy." He sighed. You giggled and handed him his notebooks.

"Next time just leave them in your locker." You advised, standing up. The boy stood up at the same time and smiled.

"Yeah, thanks." He said.

"I'm (Y/N) by the way." You said extending a hand.

"I'm Patrick." He replied taking the hand and shaking it. You smiled sweetly and released his slightly clammy hand. It was borderline cute.

"I'll see you around Patrick." You said.

"Awesome."

Joe:

You sat in your desk taking notes (doodling) when someone sat in the empty desk next to you.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" A voice asked you.

"Yeah, by you genius." You chuckled.

"Funny." You looked over to the owner of the voice and saw a boy with curly locks. He wore a band tshirt and ripped jeans. He was hot.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"Trohman. Joe Trohman. I just moved here today." He replied.

"Wow. You're like the first new kid in 5 years. Welcome."

"Well, your dry humor was very welcoming."

"Sorry about that...I hate this class so it makes me very irritable."

"No, I mean it. I came into this school to see girls throwing themselves at me. I don't know if you notice, but they're glaring holes into your body right now." You looked around, and sure enough all the girls were glaring at you.

"Well, sucks for them. I like you Trohman. My names (Y/N) (L/N)." You smiled. Joe smiled back, showing of pearly whites.

"Wicked."

Pete:

You sat in class talking to your friend, when you heard commotion from the other side of the room.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"New kid. His name is Pete Wentz. He's some sort of hottie or something." Your friend explained. You shrugged and smiled at your friend.

"Well at least it makes the excitement valid. It's been a while since we got a hot new kid." You teased. Pete was watching you from the cracks of the crowd surrounding him. He turned to this kid Brendon and tapped his shoulder.

"Whose the girl over there taking to her friend?" He asked.

"(Y/N) (L/N)? What about her?" Brendon replied.

"She's kind cute."

"Yeah she's cute, but wouldn't you rather have a girl who's hot and experienced. (Y/N) is a virgin dude."

"Sometimes someone inexperienced is better than someone experienced." Pete walked over to you with a friendly smile on his face.

"Hey." He said. You and your friend both looked at him.

"Hiya." You replied.

"I um...I saw you over here and just wanted to introduce myself." Pete explained.

"Don't worry, I know you. You're Pete Wentz, the kid everyone won't stop talking about." You said with a slight smile on your face. Pete chuckled and looked at his shoes for a second.

"You're pretty cool." He stated.

"I'd like to think so." You replied. Pete was about to say more until Brendon called him.

"Hey, conversation to be continued." Pete planned.

"I look forward to it." You smiled.

"Sweet."

Andy:

You sat at a small lunch table outside by yourself. It was kinda chilly outside but the cafeteria was pretty annoying. People yelling and throwing food was not the ideal place to eat. You had your laptop in front of you typing up an extra credit essay your English teacher had given you. You didn't do as well as you'd liked on a test and wanted to make it up. You almost didn't notice the voice speaking to you. It was so light and calming.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

You looked up to see a boy with brown hair looking down at you.

"Hey, be my guest man." You replied moving some of your stuff. The boy sat and looked at you.

"My names Andy and I'm new here." He said.

"Good to meet you Andy. I'm (Y/N). What brings you outside on such a cold day?" You replied.

"The cafeteria sucks. I almost got an apple chucked at my head." You giggled and shook your head.

"Well at least you've never been hit! I got yogurt thrown at my face before and spaghetti down my shirt." You told him.

"That's foul." Andy cringed.

"Yeah. It's a pain to get out." You chuckled, realizing how easy it was to talk to Andy.

"I can imagine." You looked black at your essay and sighed.

"Romeo and Juliet was such a nonsensical book. They definitely didn't have to die." You scoffed.

"You're reading that book?" Andy asked.

"Writing an essay on it."

"I've read it 5 times before. You want some help?"

"Yeah! Do you mind meeting me at the library after school?"

"Cool."