Pref #32: Your Practicing For Your Driving Test

Patrick:

"Hit the breaks!" Patrick yelled. You quickly slammed your foot on the breaks, making both you and Patrick jerk forward.

"That deer came out of nowhere!" You panted.

"You...are a terrible driver." He gasped, fixing his glasses and fedora.

"I'm not that bad." You argued.

"I was nearly killed by a deer."

"Take that up with the deer." Patrick sighed and grabbed your hand.

"You're putting too much pressure on the gas. Just take it sløw." He suggested.

"Alright." You agreed. You put both hands on the steering wheel and carefully, but firmly, pressed down on the gas.

"Yes (Y/N)! That's it!" Patrick cheered excitedly. You giggled, making sure to keep your eyes on the road, as you desperately wanted to just kiss the life out of Patrick. This was a man you knew you wanted to be with in the near future.

Joe:

"Look at the road! The road, the road, the road!" Joe yelled, gripping tightly on to the emergency handle.

"Stop yelling! I am looking at the road jackass." You yelled back in frustration. Joe had been yelling at you all day about your driving, which was not as bad as he was making it seem.

"(Y/N), hands at 10 and 2!" Joe scolded.

"Are you fucking me?! Not even you drive at 10 and 2." You hissed.

"Because I'm a good driver!" Your growled and let go of the steering wheel.

"That's it, you think I'm gonna crash the car then I will!" You yelled, crossing your arms leaving the wheel unmanned.

"Are you fucking insane?!" Joe cried, grabbing the wheel.

"No, I'm just a bad driver." You spat stubbornly.

"(Y/N), please take back the wheel. This is getting uncomfortable."

"No I'll probably crash us into  a tree somewhere."

"But you're not a bad driver (Y/N)! You're a decent driver." You smiled over at Joe and grabbed back the wheel.

"Damn right I'm not a bad driver. I'm a fucking amazing driver." You smirked as Joe's heart raced from his near death experience.

Pete:

"Alright, now turn here." Pete instructed. You turned the corner perfectly and Pete smiled at you.

"Beautifully executed! Another sticker for you!" He cheered slapping another cheesy sticker on your chest.

U R GR8!

You sighed and continued driving. Pete was really proud of you for finally wanting to get your license and helped you in anyway needed. You slowed at the stop sign until the car ceased moving.

"That stop was phenomenal! Another sticker for you." Pete smiled giving you yet another sticker.

ROCK STAR

You groaned and turned to Pete.

"When the hell are you gonna let me drive a real car!" You said in annoyance. Pete gasped and placed an arm on the pink Barbie jeep.

"This is a real car." He argued.

"Pete I'm gonna beat you right now. Take me to an actual car please." You glared. Pete lowered his head and nodded.

"Yes ma'am." He complied, hopping out the "car".

Andy:

"(Y/N)...you can speed up a bit ya know." Andy suggested softly. You just but your lip as you snailed on the road (actually a snail might be able to go faster that you).

"I'm already going pretty fast Andy." You chuckled nervously. I were driving for the first time down the street and going 7 miles under the 15 MPH speed limit.

"Come on, we're going to get to your house tomorrow if you keep going at this pace. Just speed up a little bit." Andy encouraged you. You took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay." You mumbled. You pressed your foot harder on the gas, and somehow you ended up in a trash can.

"Oh shit!" Andy gasped as the airbags were deployed. You looked over at Andy in horror.

"I am never gonna pass that test." You sighed. Andy just shrugged.

"I mean public transportation is pretty in nowadays." He stated, making you bury your face in the airbag.