Patrick Imagine: Now I'm Grown Pt. 4

A/N: Happy Birthday Pattycakes!!!!

You woke up to Patrick's scent filling your senses. You smiled and cuddled closer into his bare chest.

"Morning." Patrick mumbled sleepily.

"Morning." You replied. You were about to close your eyes and drift back asleep, when you realized what you just said.

"Morning!" You exclaimed. You jumped out of Patrick's bed, effectively waking him.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"If Pete sees us, I'm just a little bit afraid he will take the highest precautions to make sure we can never have sex again." You scoffed picking up your clothes.

"I don't get it."

"He'll castrate you!" Patrick's face drained of all color. You slipped on your shirt and sweatpants.

"Wait, where's my bra and underwear?" You asked.

"Um, corner of the room." Patrick recalled, blushing as images of last night came to his mind. You picked up your undergarment and looked at Patrick sitting in the bed all alone. It sort of hurt your heart. You walked to him and pressed his lips to yours swiftly.

"I had a great time last night Patrick. I meant what I told you last night too. It...it wasn't a mistake." You said before running to your room. On the dash back to your room you, unknowingly, dropped your underwear in the hallway. About 10 minutes later, Pete walked out of his room to go and brush his teeth. On the way to the bathroom he stepped on something and looked down to see what it was. He saw it was the gag underwear he gave you for Christmas.

"What the hell?" He gasped. Pete's eyed the surrounding rooms of his bandmates and carefully picked up the underwear.

"Someone is going to die tonight." He mumbled.

*Time Skip brought to you by Pete discovering ways to make a human being suffer*

"Everyone in the living room, now!" Pete yelled. You, Patrick, Andy, and Joe all walked downstairs and saw Pete holding a knife in his hands.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you holding a knife?" You asked, taking a seat next to Joe. Pete narrowed his eyes and pulled out a ziplock bag containing your underwear.

"Who. Screwed. My. Sister?" Pete snarled. Your eyes went wide along with everyone else in the room.

"P-Pete, I dropped them on the way back from the bathroom. It's a misunderstanding." You chuckled nervously.

"No, when I found these you were already in the bathroom. Who was it?" Pete asked.

"None of your business." You scoffed, crossing your arms.

"You don't even have to say anything because guess what, I already know who it was." Pete glared. He walked towards Joe and pulled him up by the collar.

"So you think my sister's hot huh? And you didn't even ask me for my blessing? It's my sister!" Pete yelled.

"Woah, woah, woah! Dude it want me! Even though I lowkey wish it was, I didn't do it!" Joe explained. Pete huffed and let go of Joe.

"Okay guys for realsies, who screwed my sister. It's not funny anymore." Pete whined. You scoffed and shook your head.

"Pete, I'm 25. I can have sex with whoever I want." You said softly.

"But your still my little sister and these guys know better. Just yesterday you were telling me about that guy you like. What about him?" Pete frowned. You smiled and looked over at Patrick.

"He's the one I had sex with." You said. Pete followed your gaze to Patrick and gasped.

"You slept with my sister?" He asked.

"I did. Pete, we talked last night and she said that she loved me. Well ya know what, I love her too. (Y/N) Wentz, I love you with all my heart." Patrick confessed. Your smile got wide as you ran into Patrick's arms. Pete just watched in shock.

"I can't believe it...Patrick stump slept with my sister. What the hell happened to peterick?" Pete huffed.

"I still can't believe Patrick got to sleep with your hot sister." Joe scoffed. Andy and Pete both slapped the back of his head.

"Ouch!" Joe frowned. You smiled at Patrick and kissed his cheek.

"This means you're my boyfriend right?" You asked shyly.

"Yeah it does." Patrick replied back before kissing you.