Joe Imagine: Lost Pt. 5

Previously, On Fall Out Boy Imagines 3...

"(Y/N) this isn't funny. I'm sorry for our arguments. I know I said some dumb and hurtful things, but none of them were true. I was just mad. I understand that you're probably mad at me too, but just call me so I know you're okay; please. I love you (Y/N)." I spoke into the answering machine. There was nothing else I could do. I sat on the couch, watching the phone, hoping that it would ring.

It never did.

Now, on Fall Out Boy Imagines 3...

*June 2016*

Joe's POV

I stood behind the swing set, waiting for Ruby to come back down.

"Higher!" She giggled. I chuckled and pushed her again. Having her and Marie was almost everything I wanted.

Almost...

I always imagined (Y/N) would be here next to me, but I haven't heard from her since the day she left me...all alone and sad in our home.

"Daddy!" Ruby called. I brought my attention back to her and caught the swing.

"What's up baby girl?" I smiled.

"Bafroom." She said, still not pronouncing the 'th'. I sighed and took her out of the swings.

"I hate going into the girls bathroom." I mumbled. I walked in with Ruby and helped her do her business. When she was finished, I brought her out to wash her hands. It was then when a familiar voice rang in my ears.

"Sir, this is the ladies room."

I turned to the voice and felt my heart break. (Y/N) stood there, wearing a Fall Out Boy t-shirt and black skinny jeans. She hadn't aged a day.

"Ironic. This is like when we first met." I chuckled weakly.

"Yeah, I guess it is." (Y/N) replied with a forced laugh. I looked down at her hand and noticed something shiny.

"You're married?" I asked.

"Engaged actually...and expecting." She explained giving a forced smile. I mirrored her smile, feeling my heart break into tinier pieces, if it was even possible.

"Daddy, tired." Ruby whined, tugging on my pant leg. I looked down at her, picked her up, and set her on my hip.

"She's adorable. Your daughter I presume?" (Y/N) asked. I nodded right away.

"Yeah. My wife is working and I'm off. She asked me to look after Ruby today." I explained.

"Married. Never thought I'd see the day..." (Y/N) trailed off. I looked from her to Ruby before smiling.

"It was great seeing you again (Y/N). You should give me a call. My number is the same." I said politely.

"I'll be sure to do that Joe. See you around." She said before leaving. I walked out of the bathroom feeling empty and confused. There was the woman I was gonna spend the rest of my life with and now she's moving on and living out our life with someone who's not me. But then again, I did the same. As I walked back to the car, I wanted to cry at the thought of (Y/N) and I.

How did we become so lost?

A/N: I finished my finals and (hopefully) passed them guys!! I'm gonna hopefully have time to work on some new stories for you guys this summer and I hope you'll like them!