Joe Imagine: The Feeling Pt. 4

Your friends and Joe's friends got along perfectly. Isabella made all the guys laugh with her humor and Michael told all kinds of funny stories to them. They just seemed as if they were friends for life.

"Hey, (Y/N), can I steal you away for a moment?" Joe whispered in your ear. You blushed due to his proximity but nodded. You two walked out of the pizza shop in the front. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't hot. It was pretty temperate.

"So, my friends like your friends. That's good right?" Joe asked nervously.

"Yeah, that's great. I mean they are some of the most important people in our lives." You replied.

"Yeah...yeah they are. I mean, it's not like I don't have space in my life for someone else to become important to me."

"Joseph, you're rambling. Just be straight with me. You know you can tell me anything." You placed your hand in Joe's in an attempt to calm him down.

"I really like you (Y/N). You...you make me feel like if I look at you I'm gonna be sick...and I mean that in a flattering way! It's like...you're so beautiful and it makes me nervous to be around you, and when I'm nervous I feel like I need to barf. Trust me, you're gorgeous. Anyway, I get this feeling around you and I've never felt it before. I'm a big believer in signs and I think this is one of them." Joe explained. You smiled and squeezed his hand.

"Well, I wish you would've told me that a lot sooner. It would've saved me the stress of analyzing our relationship." You joked. Joe chuckled and cupped your cheek.

"(Y/N), can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Yes, please." You replied breathlessly. Joe grinned before connecting his lips with yours. Michael, Isabella, and the guys all watched from the window.

"Yes! He finally grew a pair." Pete cheered, high fiving Michael.

"You're telling us? We've been having to hear (Y/N) go on and on about her feeling for Joe." Isabella sighed.

"Ditto." Andy chuckled.