Pete Imagine: Boycott Love

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to write this. I've just been a little sad for a while cuz one of my best guy friends is moving next week and I don't know what I'm gonna do without him. I made this kid into an Emo mess and now my creation is leaving me :/

But Sebastian Stan never leaves.

Okay enjoy the chapter now

Your car pulled up on the clearing, leaving you alone with the stars and moon. You got out of the car and sat on the hood in silence. The soft summer breeze cooled your burning hot skin and dried the tears on your cheek. You sniffled just looking up at the sky; watching for nothing, something, and everything. You gasped when you heard a car pulling into the space next to you. A man with blonde hair got out and sat on his own car hood.

"First time here?" He asked softly.

"First time in a while." You replied in a soft voice.

"Me too." You both watched the sky in silence until you spoke up.

"What are you here for? If you don't mind me asking." You asked.

"My girlfriend broke up with me...after 5 years. You?" He sighed.

"My boyfriend cheated on me." You whimpered. Both you and the mystery man looked at each other.

"I'm sorry." You both said at the same time. You cracked a small smile and looked down at your hands.

"I really loved him. It was so unexpected, but I guess no one expects to come home from to work and find their significant other cheating." You sighed.

"Then he wasn't your significant other. They're not supposed to cheat. Besides, guys are dumb fucks. Don't let anyone scree you over." The man countered.

"Wow, you sure are sharing some wisdom."

"Heartbreak sucks. This isn't my first time experiencing it and I don't expect it to be my last. This clearing...it's really the only think you can ever trust to be there for you." You looked over at the man and outstretched a hand.

"I'm (Y/N) and if you ever need it, you can always trust me to be there for you." You promised. The man smiled and shook your hand.

"Pete and I might just take you up on that." He said. You both laid back on your cars in a comfortable silence.

"So, I assume you lived with your girlfriend. You going back to the place tonight?" You asked.

"Nope. I'm crashing right here in my car." Pete sighed.

"Wow, looks like we both had the same idea." Pete looked over at you, seriousness showing in his brown eyes.

"Love sucks. I'm never gonna fall for it ever again." He stated.

"I second that." You scoffed in agreement.

To be continued...