Andy Imagine: Why Me? Pt. 4

Previously, on Fall Out Boy Imagines 3...

"Wait...tell me how I know her. It wasn't from our last mission. I feel connected to her." Andy pleaded making all eyes focus on you.

"You don't remember her?" Patrick asked.

"I'm Agent (Y/N) (L/N) sir, but what do you mean by remember?" I asked.

"You were engaged."

Now, on Fall Out Boy Imagines 3...

"Engaged?! I think I'd remember my own engagement." You scoffed.

"Agent (L/N), you were kidnapped and brainwashed around the same time as Andy. He was taken and forgot all about us. We rescued you, but you never talked about Andy. We all guessed that it was just denial." Director Hoppus said softly. You turned to him with fire in your eyes.

"You knew I had a fiancé and you hid it from me?" You asked slowly.

"I wasn't sure you were ready to hear the news." He shrugged. You scoffed once again and looked back at Andy.

"What happened to us?" You asked.

"I wish I knew." He sighed. This man was supposedly your fiancé, but as you looked at him, you only felt empty. Where was the love that was supposed fill your heart? The happiness that would show on your face? The fluttering feeling in your stomach. You weren't looking at your fiancé, you were watching a complete stranger.

"So, how's...um...Mary Ann?" Andy asked awkwardly.

"Mary Ann? My grandmother is named Mary Ann." You said in confusion.

"Is she well?"

"Yeah, she's seen better days but she's okay. How do you know her?"

"She was the first person you told about our engagement. I remember that. She was always so kind to me."

"I...I think I remember that. She said...you were the son she wish she had. She was glad to have you as a grandson." You said softly, a small smile on your face. Andy lowered his head making him look very vulnerable and human like.

"Director Hoppus, if I may, I'd like to take on the job of helping Andy assimilate back into his old life." You offered.

"Agent Richardson, you don't have to do that." Hoppus sighed.

"No I want to. It may help me regain my memories if we're together." You looked over at Patrick, Pete, and Joe, hoping they'd back you up.

"Agent Richardson is right. They could help each other out." Joe said. You smiled and looked over at Hoppus.

"I grant your request." He shrugged. You smiled and then turned to Andy. You held out a hand and into his beautiful eyes.

"I'll take you to see my grandmother now if you'd like." You smiled.

"I'd like that." Andy smiled back.

A/N: I may end it here because I think I'm gonna make this a book. Anyway I changed my username after like 3 years. I'm now FallOutBarnes! Also I'm done with school! I still have to take finals but I'm pretty much through learning. I hope you guys liked the imagine and I hope you all have a great day!!!!!