Pete Imagine: But I Love Her Anyway

"Stop looking at me like that." You giggled.

"Like what?" Pete chuckled. You leaned forward, bringing your lips to his.

"Like I'm the best thing since sliced bread." You replied dryly.

"You feel like the best thing since sliced bread." Pete confessed. You smiled slightly and placed a hand on his cheek.

"I'm nothing but poison, sugar." You whispered. Pete scoffed and placed his hand over yours.

"Well boy, do I sure know how to pick my poison." He smiled before kissing you again.

***********

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), I'm home." Pete called, walking into the house.

"In the bathroom sugar." You replied. Pete smiled, taking the stairs two at a time. He just couldn't wait to see your beautiful face.

"Hey..." Pete trailed off. He saw you at the sink, washing blood off of your hands.

"So how was work?" You asked sweetly.

"It was...fine." Pete stuttered. You chuckled and dried off your hands on a towel.

"That's great. I'm gonna pick up Bronx from Ashley's. Also I'm bringing Saint. He just loves car rides." You smiled, kissing Pete's cheek. He watched as you left, slight fear coursing through his veins. Who's blood was that? Were you a killer? He let you around his children and loved the way you interacted with them. How could you have killed? Pete reached for his cellphone and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operator said. Pete couldn't answer. He simply watched as you walked out of the house with Saint in your arms.

"Hello? Is anybody there?" The operator asked. Pete hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.

Murder or not, he loved you too much.

A/N: I don't even know what this is. I wrote it in 10 minutes XD