Andy Imagine: Elevator Pt.3

*Warning! I mean, I guess this is smut. The smut kind of gets lost in dialogue so I'm not sure what to classify it as so...you have been warned.*

Andy pushed you up against the wall and connected his lips to yours.

"This is what we deserve; a decent lay." You moaned, as his lips traveled down his neck.

"Damn right. Why should my wife get Sebastian every night? I deserve to be happy too." Andy panted against your clavicle.

"True shit. Why should my ex have all the fun?" You agreed as Andy threw your shirt off of you.

"So, we're really gonna have sex just because we're angry at our former significant others?" Andy asked.

"Damn right we are." You scoffed, ripping Andy's shirt off. He looked at you in surprise before connecting his lips with yours once more. He began to tug your pants and underwear down your thighs when the elevator started to move.

"Aww shit." Andy cursed. He started to pull away from you, but you locked your arms around his neck.

"Nope, it has been too damn long." You hissed, hitting the emergency stop button. You pulled Andy's lips back to yours, encouraging him to continue. He pulled down your pants and underwear the rest of the way and pulled down his own.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked.

"I mean, considering I stopped the elevator so we can fuck, I'd say I'm pretty ready." You scoffed. Andy put on a condom and winked.

"Don't be silly, protect your willy." He smirked, before connecting your bodies together.

"Yes! Finally! I really thought that whole willy comment would've ruined the mood." You moaned out in pleasure.

"You're telling me. It's been months since the last time I was inside someone...also the willy comment usually kills." Andy muttered, moving in and out.

"Then your ex wife would laugh at anything."

"Damn right." You threw your head back in pleasure as you gripped onto Andy's shoulders.

"I can't even remember the last time I felt like this." You stated, tears of happiness filling your eyes.

"We definitely needed this." Andy added, tears also filling his eyes from joy. When you both found your release, and pulled out and wrapped up the condom.

"I don't know where to put it." He frowned.

"Hold it until we leave." You giggled, throwing on your clothes.

"So...will we be doing this again?"

"Having sex? I mean, if your down for it."

"Hells yeah."

"Awesome. Gimme your number and you can be my booty call." Andy have you his number and threw on his clothes. You resumed the elevator ride as you two straightened yourselves out.

"This elevator reeks of sex." Andy stated.

"That's okay. One more thing off the bucket list." You smirked, picking up your box of things.

"You are a very peculiar woman...I like it."

"Good, 'cause you're gonna be seeing a whole lot of me." The elevator doors opened and you and Andy left, going your separate ways.