Pref #17: Daddy FOB: Nightmare

Patrick:

"Daddy!" A small voice cried, waking you up. You cradled your pregnant stomach and shoved Patrick. He grunted and opened his eyes.

"What. Is Harlow not sleeping?" Patrick mumbled.

"Patrick our baby is not named Harlow. We don't even know if it's a girl or boy! Anyway, it's Diana. Please go and check on her." You replied, voice slurring with sleep.

"Mmkay." Patrick sighed, sliding off the bed. He stumbled to Diana's room where he saw her crying in her bed.

"Aww, Di." Patrick sighed, now more awake. He got into Diana's bed and pulled her in his arms.

"Calm down sweetie. Calm down and tell daddy what's wrong." Patrick cooed.

"I-I had a nightmare th-that you, mommy, and the baby were in a car accident and died. I was all alone!" Diana cried. Patrick sighed and rubbed his daughters back.

"Mommy, daddy, and Harlow are gonna be here for a long time so you don't have to worry about that." He said softly.

"Patrick stop calling our baby Harlow!" You yelled from the other room.

"Their name is Harlow!" Patrick yelled back. Diana giggled softly, tears subsiding.

"See, there's that smile I love baby girl." Patrick smiled kissing Diana's cheek. He stayed in the bed cuddling his daughter while you cuddled his pillow happily.

Joe:

Ruby woke up silently and looked over at the bed where her big brother slept. She walked over to the light switch and turned it on.

"Ruby, what the hell?" Zander groaned. Ruby didn't answer but instead just sat back in bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Oh god, you're so unnecessary." Zander mumbled, getting out of bed. He walked to his parents room and saw you and Joe cuddling.

"How cute...wake up!" He yelled.

"Zander, what the hell is going on?" You mumbled.

"Your daughter is up and disrupting my sleep." Zander scoffed. Joe groaned and stood up.

"Just stay here. I'll take care of her." He ordered. Joe walked out of the room and Zander looked at you.

"We can cuddle if you want, mom." He shrugged. When Joe reached Ruby's room, he saw her crying silently while looking around the room.

"Ruby, what's wrong?" Joe asked. Ruby looked at him with wide bloodshot eyes.

"Daddy no! There's a monster under the bed!" She cried.

"A monster? Pumpkin, would you like me to check under your bed for you?"

"But what if he eats you up?"

"Trust me, I can take care of myself against a monster." Joe peered under the small pink bed and looked back up at Ruby.

"See love, no monster here." He smiled. Ruby looked at him with uncertainty and stretched out her arms.

"Can I sleep with you and mommy?" She asked. Joe sighed and picked up the girl.

"Alright sleepy head, let's go." He said carrying her back to his room. When he got there, you and Zander were cuddling.

"Little rascal stole my spot." Joe muttered.

"I'll cuddle with you daddy." Ruby smiled. Joe smiled back and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks princess." He said laying in the bed with his daughter.

Pete:

"Eww! Mom! Dad! Saint wet the bed!" Bronx yelled. Pete sleepily opened his eyes and looked over at you.

"Wake the fuck up, you beautiful loser." He muttered, shoving you. You got up and glared at your husband.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Saint peed on the bed." Just then, you both heard a thud.

"What was that?" You asked in alarm.

"Danielle just slipped and fell in Saint's pee." Bronx laughed.

"It's sticky!" Danielle cried. You and Pete both ran to your children's room. Saint was crying in a large puddle of his pee on the bed, Danielle was crying in Saint's pee puddle on the floor, and Bronx was laughing by the door.

"Bronx go and sleep in my room, Danielle go with mommy so she can clean you up, I'll take care of you Saint." Pete sighed. Bronx left, and you picked up a crying Danielle while Pete looked at his teary eyed son.

"What happened bud? You've never peed the bed before." Pete asked softly. Saint looked up at him with those wet blue eyes and sniffled.

"I had a dream. These bad guys were holding me down and I had to go to the bathroom, but they wouldn't let me." He explained.

"Well, that's in me for letting you watch the torture scene in Captain America. Hydra gets a little intense." Pete sighed. Saint wiped his eyes and bit his lip.

"You're not mad at me though right?" He asked.

"No, Saint, I'm not. After your sister is done in the shower, we'll get you all cleaned up, okay bud?" Pete suggested. Saint nodded with a smile smile on his face.

Andy:

"Mommy!!" Fabian cried. You rushed out of bed and ran to his room, seeing his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Baby what's wrong?" You asked.

"What if something bad happens to daddy while he's on tour?" Fabian panted.

"Fabes, why are you thinking about that?"

"I-I had a dream and daddy's bus crashed. He died." 

"Oh Fabian. Do you wanna call daddy now? So you know he's safe?" Fabian nodded his head at the suggestion and you ran to pick up the iPad. You FaceTime called Andy and hoped that he would answer at 3 in the morning. 

"Hello?" Andy answered as his tired face appeared on the screen.

"Daddy!" Fabian smiled, touching the iPad.

"Hey buddy. What are you doing up?"

"I had a bad dream and wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine kiddo. What happened to me in your dream?"

"You died in a bus accident."

"Well I'm here Fabes and I'm not leaving you. Me and your mommy will always be here for you."

"Promise?"

"I promise bud." Fabian smiled and yawned.

"You look tired. Go to sleep Fabian. Mommy and I will stay here." Andy whispered. Fabian nodded and closed his eyes. You crawled in bed next to him and smiled at Andy's pixel face.

"Good night Andy." You whispered.

"Good night beautiful." Andy replied.