Pref #9: You're Stressed Out

A/N: the title is an accurate description of my life rn.

Patrick:

"No..." You whined as Patrick dragged your laptop away from you.

"No more work! It is past midnight and you have a test tomorrow. Make it even worse, you're not coming home tomorrow until 9:30pm after leaving at 7:15am! (Y/N) you're over working yourself."

"Patrick Stump, I'm as cool as a cucumber. Now, give me back my laptop before I snap your neck." You snapped. Patrick smirked and walked away with the computer.

"Patrick!" You yelled running after him. You chased Patrick into the bedroom where he tackled you into the bed.

"Patrick, no. I really need to study more." You begged.

"You know everything about this test. Close your eyes now." He ordered.

"But Patrick-" Patrick shot you his serious face and you instantly shut up.

"Fine." You mumbled. Patrick wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight baby." He smirked.

"Night Tricky." You teased.

Joe:

"I'm really confused." Joe muttered.

"My parents are coming! Oh my gosh Joe, my parents are coming!" You repeated in shock.

"So what? They're just your parents."

"Just my parents? Just my parents?! These are the people who raised me. Who picked me up when I was down, who kissed my boo boos, and who made me yummy snacks every once in a while." Joe snickered and kissed you're cheeks.

"And now I do all those things. You know I'll always kiss your boo boos." He teased. You gave a small smile, but the creases on your forehead soon came back.

"But Joe...I just want them to like you." You sighed.

"Baby girl, they will love me. Guaranteed." Joe assured you. You smiled and kissed him, your stress melting away.

Pete:

"I'm going to die." You groaned, falling face first on the bed. You closed your eyes hoping to get at least one second of sleep until a cry awoke you.

"Pete! Your son is crying." You mumbled next to a sleeping Pete.

"Before sunrise, he's your son." Pete replied groggily.

"Nuhuh, you are not going to be quoting Lion King on me. Go and get her."

"But...I'm so tired."

"You haven't even checked on her once tonight!"

"(Y/N)..."

"No Pete, I have work today and I have to go in on zero hours of sleep thanks to you and your daughter who kept me up. Now how am I supposed to function!" Pete got up and rubbed his eyes.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. Here, I'll go get her." He apologized, kissing your cheek.

"God bless you." You mumbled before falling asleep.

Andy:

"The marking period is done tomorrow and I still haven't handed in this art project! I'm going to fail!" You cried. Andy rubbed small circles in your back.

"(Y/N), your teacher cannot fail you. It's one project that's a little late against 7 that were all beautiful and on time." He assured you.

"She's a strict teacher when it comes to projects. She's gonna fail me Andy. I cannot be failing art of all classes. ART!" Andy wrapped you in his arms and kissed the top of your head reassuringly.

"Hey, you'll always be the best to me anyways. Who cares about your teacher? Your work is a masterpiece." He said softly. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Andy." You smiled.