Andy Imagine: Tortured Souls

You laughed manically, feeling the blood drip from my mouth.

"Really? That's the best you're gonna do?" You laughed breathlessly. The woman growled and kicked you in you stomach, causing you and the chair you were bound to, to fall.

"Call in the drummer. She's not breaking." The woman growled into a walkie talkie. She left the room with you on the floor. You took in a strained breath and started to laugh again.

Pain doesn't bother you. Since you were young, you built up a weird immunity towards it and now it's like you can even feel it. That's exactly why you were recruited to help save rock and roll. After Fall Out Boy was compromised, you found the case and made it your personal mission to avenge them and save rock and roll. Courtney Love found out about your pain tolerance and tried to persuade you in her mission to destroy rock and roll. If they tortured you, you wouldn't break. When the door opened again, a man familiar mad walked in with a cart.

"More weapons?" You asked. The man said nothing but picked up your chair, with you in it. He had short brown hair and dead blue eyes.

"Miss Love is very disappointed you won't join us. Care to reconsider your offer" He asked.

"Uh...no." You scoffed. The man shot you in your abdomen. You felt a slight pinch and gasped.

"Hey, that hurt!" You taunted. The blood was rushing from my wound and the man just looked at you.

"Talk." He barked.

"I  know you don't wanna do this Andy! You care about music. And yes I know who you are. You, Patrick, Pete, and Joe; you guys were my heroes. I only accepted your mission to avenge you! I loved you! Good story so far, yes?" You coughed weakly. Andy just slapped you as an alarm went off.

"Shit." He swore.

"So I take it...take it you're leaving?" You asked dizzily. Andy just glared at you before leaving. You sat in the chair bleeding out until you saw Brendon Urie himself.

"(Y/N)..." He mumbled.

"Don't be worried Bren. I'll be good." You chuckled weakly. Brendon picked you up, chair and all, and carried you to the car. That was the first time you saw what the man you loved had become.