Pref #14: Soulmate AUs

Patrick:

Soulmate scenario: Whatever mark you get on your skin your soulmate gets it too.

Ever since high school started, you were having a rough time. People were more cruel and gossiped way more than in middle school. As a way to cope, you would write about your day on your arm. One day, you came home feeling like absolute shit. You laid on your bed and pulled out a marker. You began to write:

They were talking about me again. Those stuck up jocks and bitches. I swear, people no longer have lives the way that their always in mine. Now I know I'm awesome, but they need to chill. My life is my life for a reason. I hate my school and I hate everyone in it.

You put down the marker and let out a breath of relief. When you went to rub your eyes, a message was shown on your hand:

It's gonna get better :)

Your eyes went wide with surprise. You've been writing on your arm for weeks but you've never gotten a reply. You hesitated before writing back:

Thank you. So I guess you're my soulmate.

Your reply came back a minute later:

Haha yeah. I'm Patrick.

You smiled and scribbled back:

(Y/N).

You and Patrick talked until about 3 AM until your eyes began to feel heavy. You scribbled a sleepy message on your stomach after running out of space on your arms and legs:

I'm pretty tired now. Call it a night?

Patrick wrote back instantly:

Yeah. Have a good day at school tomorrow. Just remember, it gets better.

You smiled and closed your eyes, drifting off to sleep happily. Maybe one day you could meet Patrick.

Joe:

Soulmate scenario: Whatever mark you get on your skin your soulmate gets it too.

Your soulmate, Joseph Trohman, always was one for the extreme. He was a daredevil; liked to jump off of stuff and do tricks on his skateboard or whatever. He got scars and they transferred to you. You didn't mind though; you thought they were somewhat cute. When you were talking on the phone with a friend, you felt a sharp pain in your leg.

"Oh crap!" You hissed.

"(Y/N)? You good?" Your friend asked.

"I'm gonna have to call you back." You huffed. You hung up the phone and grabbed the nearest marker (you kept them all around the house). You picked it up and wrote:

What did you do this time jackass?

It took 5 minutes for Joe to write back his response:

I'm fine, I just hit my leg on a table really bad.

You scoffed at the idea and giggled. You quickly wrote back:

You, Joseph Trohman, the human daredevil, hit your leg on a table?

Joe wrote back sloppily:

Nobody's perfect baby girl.

You giggled and carefully wrote back your response:

Whatever. Stay safe loser. I love you.

Joe wrote back instantly:

Love you too.

Pete:

Soulmate scenario: Everyone is born color blind and their sights are fixed once they meet their soulmate

You walked down the street watching the gray skies and blinding white sun. A man passed you and you looked into his grey eyes.

Being color blind sucks.

Most of your friends had already found their soulmates and would explain the vivid colors to you. No matter how they tried to explain what colors looked like, you never really understood. You kept walking, preoccupied by your thoughts, until you bumped into someone. You fell on the ground, hitting your head.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" A voice. You opened your eyes and everything was...different. The sky wasn't gray anymore and the sun wasn't just white. You finally looked at the man who bumped into you. He was shocked too.

"Hi. My name is Pete Wentz and I think we might be soul mates." He smiled, helping you up. You let out a nervous smile and nodded.

"(Y/N) (L/N) and I think you might be right." You replied.

Andy:

Soulmate scenario: the voice you hear in your thoughts in is your soulmate's.

You stood in grocery store trying to make a decision.

'Spaghetti or ravioli?' You asked yourself.

'Ravioli! I freaking love ravioli.' The voice replied. You giggled and shook your head.

'Are you sure my soulmate's not a 5 year old? You got pretty excited over that ravioli.' You thought.

'(Y/N), I promise I'm not.' The voice sighed.

'Whatever Andy.' You shrugged, picking up the ravioli.

'I'll be off tour soon. Maybe then we can meet?' Andy asked.

'Soulmates since birth, communicating since middle school, and now you want to meet? We're nearing our 30s Andy.' You scoffed internally.

'I know, but I'm ready know. I want to meet the girl whose been in my head for 28 years.'

'Well she's excited to meet you too.'

'Gotta go. I have sound check.'

'Have a great show Andy. Break a leg little drummer boy.' You felt Andy smile and then the mental connection was cut. You smiled to yourself and continued with your shopping.