Patrick Imagine: Are You Here?

"What do you mean you can see me anymore?" Patrick yelled.

"I just can't. You have to trust me Patrick." You told him. Patrick sat on the bed and let his face fall into his pillow.

"You don't wanna see me anymore." He stated.

"You misunderstand me." You sighed.

"No, I get it. You hate me." Patrick scoffed defensively.

"Quite the opposite actually." Patrick rose his head from the pillow and looked at your concerned face.

"Am I going crazy?" He asked.

"No baby. You're not going crazy." You soothed, rubbing small circles in his back.

"But you're dead." You placed your hand on Patrick cheek, stroking it softly.

"You see me don't you?" You asked.

"Yeah." He muttered.

"You hear me don't you?"

"Mhmm." You leaned forward, kissing his lips softly.

"You felt that didn't you?" You smiled. Patrick smiled back and placed a hand on your cold face.

"I did. I can feel you too." He laughed. You giggled out of happiness kissing him again.

"Patrick, who are you laughing with?" The nurse asked.

"N-No one ma'am." He stuttered. All the nurses hated when Patrick brought you up. They even pretended not to see you. He couldn't wait to get out of this stupid mental hospital...