Pete Imagine: Home Pt. 2

Previously, on Fall Out Boy Imagines 3...

"I-I think I'm pregnant." She stuttered. My heart dropped as well as my body. I fell onto the couch in shock, surprise, and disbelief. (Y/N) walked over to me and took my hands in hers.  She said,

"Look at me, baby. Do you wanna have this baby?"

Will she still be my baby if I say no?

Now, on Fall Out Boy Imagines 3...

As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I started thinking of all the different ways this could play out. We could keep the baby and raise it, or, if (Y/N) wants to, she could have an abortion, or we could put the baby up for adoption once it's born.

So much choices.

For the first time in a while, I was petrified. The future was being pushed down my throat in such a short amount of time. Could we raise a child? Are we old enough to take on the responsibility? I don't know where to go or what to do and it terrifies me. I opened my mouth to try and find a reply when my phone vibrated. I looked down and saw it was a text from Patrick.

P-Steezy:
Boss is bk. Haul ass down here. Go thru th bk door.

I looked back up into (Y/N)'s scared eyes. I pulled her into a hug and kissed the side of her head.

"I have to get back to work. We'll talk later okay. I promise I'll take care of you." I mumbled.

"Okay." (Y/N) sniffled in response. I left and got back to work before the boss noticed my absence.

"So did you ask her?" Joe asked, walking over to me as I stocked the shelves.

"No." I muttered.

"What?" Andy asked, appearing out of nowhere.

"I didn't get a chance to." I sighed.

"It literally takes 30 seconds or less." Patrick added, from behind me. I slammed the soup can on the shelf and looked at the three of them.

"She's pregnant, okay!" I exclaimed. They all stopped talking and looked at me.

"(Y/N)...she's pregnant?" Andy repeated.

"Yeah. She told me when I got home. She's late and she's pretty sure she's pregnant." I said. Patrick laid a hand on my shoulder.

"You'll be fine. I know you both will do the right thing." He smiled. I smiled back as the guys left me to be alone. I looked up at the clock on the wall, reading the time.

9:00

I sighed and looked at the baby food on the shelf. What if it was a girl? Or maybe a boy? I don't exactly have a preference but I bet that they would be beautiful; just like their mother. Danielle for a girl and Bronx for a boy. Or maybe Lily and Saint. Only the best name for the best kid. Where would we live? The apartment isn't exactly fit for a baby, but maybe we could make it work. Even if we couldn't, I have a good amount of money that I could use to buy a little house. The house would be just for the three of us.

The perfect family.

I put down all my supplies and ran to the boss's office.

"Mr. Armstrong?" I asked.

"What is it Wentz?" He asked softly.

"I have an emergency at home. Do you think I can get the rest of the day off?"

"I'll have to dock your pay."

"It's fine. I'll pick up extra shifts."

"Go on ahead Pete." I smiled thankfully and ran to my car. I have to know for sure.

*Back at The House*

I walked into the apartment to see (Y/N) attempting to make something in the kitchen.

"Get your coat. We're going to the drug store." I told her

"What for?" She asked fearfully.

"We're gonna grab you a pregnancy test." (Y/N) nodded and grabbed her coat from the couch. I took her hand as we walked to my car. I looked at the clock dashboard.

10:00 AM

I sighed and drove to the drug store. I pulled into the parking lot and jumped out of the car along with (Y/N). She clung onto my hand as if it was her life line. We walked through the store and I noticed the state that (Y/N) was in. She was shaking with each step she took and she looked so little. I could tell she was scared as hell. Does she not want to do this? Is she not ready? Am I not ready? Should we wait? I said,

"Look at me, baby. Do you wanna have this baby? I'll still be your baby if you say no"

To be continued...