Joe Imagine: Your Sins Unforgiven

A/N: I was listening to River of Tears by Alessia Cara when I write this. Enjoy.

*Flashback*

"Joseph, why was she here? I want to hear you tell me." You asked, biting back the tears from breaking free.

"I...she came over to discuss our new album. She's the producers assistant." Joe said slowly.

"Why was she in the bedroom, in our bedroom?"

"I'm sorry."

"Say it. I won't believe it until you say it."

"I slept with her." A sob broke free from your mouth and you felt yourself get physically sick. You covered your mouth with your hand as more sobs came out.

"Oh my god." You mumbled.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry." Joe sighed, reaching out to grab your hand. You moved back instantly.

"No your not. If you were sorry, you never would've done it, Joseph. Things like this don't happen by accident!" You cried. You turned from Joe and ran out of the house, anywhere to get away from him.

*End Of Flashback*

You sat in the park as the wind slightly chilled you. You pulled your long black coat tighter and just kept staring. Starting at everything, anything, and nothing. That's how it would go ever since Joe cheated on you. You didn't go to see him or get your stuff. You just bought an empty apartment and slept in a sleeping back, crying yourself to sleep every night.

"(Y/N)?" You heard a voice ask. You turned your head in the direction of the voice. It was Joe.

"Why are you crying?" Joe asked. Wordlessly, you reached up to touch your cheek, feeling the wet tears. That was when Joe saw the redness of your eyes. Eyes red from two weeks of crying.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry." He gasped.

"Don't say sorry if you don't mean it." You growled, tears beginning to pool in your eyes.

"I do mean it. I'm sorry I hurt you this bad. I really never meant for it to happen."

"Ya know, my grandma told me this when I was young: sometimes love brings you flowers and it builds you coffins. I never understood what she meant until now. I miss you Joe. Some days I can't even eat because I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about that day I left you. But you know what, I know the hurt is for the better, because you don't deserve me." Joe looked at you with sad eyes.

"(Y/N), please, I'm so so so sorry. Will you...will you forgive me?" He begged. You looked into those blue eyes that would've made you smile, but that was a long time ago. You just watched him, face unchanging.

"Your sins are unforgiven." You said before leaving Joe with q broken look on his face.

At least now he would know how it feels.