Pete Imagine: Pete's Date

A/N: Someone on "Let's Make Patrick Uncomfortable Round 2" said they wanted to see how Pete's date played out so here it is. Also in book two, I never finished the "Bite Me" series. That will be continued in the next Pete imagine.

"(Y/N), do I really have to do this?" Pete asked as you fixed his tie.

"I won beotch so next time you'll pick your wagers more appropriately. Have fun with what's her face." You snickered.

"Veronica. Her name is Veronica."

"Aww, you even know her name. OTP."

"Shut up." Pete grabbed the bouquet of flowers and turned to leave. Before he opened the door, he turned and glared at you.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this." He warned. You raised your hands in surrender as he walked out. When you heard Pete's car pull out of the driveway, you called out into the house.

"Pete's going on a date with that annoying Veronica girl! Let's go watch!" You yelled to Joe, Patrick, and Andy.

Meanwhile Pete pulled into Veronica's driveway and walked to the door. He took a deep breath and muttered a prayer before knocking. Veronica opened the door quickly with a crazy look on her face. Her red hair was pulling into a side ponytail, she wore a blue dress and Aqua blue eyeshadow (it really didn't suit her but Pete didn't wanna sound rude).

"Hi Pete! Geeze, are those for me?! They smell almost as delicious as you." Veronica winked. Pete's mouth fell into a line of terror.

"Let's go. I have reservations for us at Chez Toastie (A/N: I made up that restaurant name when I was like 7 or 8 XD)." He said directing Veronica to the car. She got in the passenger side and Pete slid in on the other side.

"You're car is so nice! It must have cost a fortune." She smiled.

"Not really." Pete sighed. He drove to the restaurant and parked the car. You, Patrick, Andy, and Joe already had a table near Pete's reserved one.

"This is gonna be hilarious. Pattycakes, did you order the breadsticks?" You asked your boyfriend.

"Yeah. I am so ready for this." Patrick replied enthusiastically.

"I wanna see how far they get on the first date." Joe snickered.

"I'll bet 50 bucks on second base; touchy and grope-y." You smirked.

"All the way and deal." Joe replied shaking your hand.

Pete pulled out Veronica's chair, cause he's nice like that, and then sat in his own.

"Wow, this is all so nice Pete? This place reminds me of my cousins wedding. I couldn't find a date so I eventually hooked up with this car salesman. Turns out he had a wife..." Pete tuned out Veronica and just focused on a space next to her face. When the waiter came he brought a bottle of wine to start. Pete was so thankful for the wine. If he had to be here, he'd rather be here and drunk. Veronica kept talking and talking so Pete said the only thing he could think of.

"You wanna have sex in the back of my car?" He asked.

"...okay!" Veronica chirped. They both ran to the car where you and the guys followed. Pete threw Veronica in the backseat and started making out with her. He was feeling in his pockets for a condom when Veronica produced one.

"Here use this." She smiled. Pete was about to open it when he noticed something weird about the condom.

"Veronica...are there holes in this?" He asked.

"No..." She said softly. Pete quickly fixed his shirt and got out of the backseat. He got in the drivers seat and drove off.

Meanwhile, you and the guys were cracking up.

"Pay up Trohman. You owe me a 50." You said between your laugher.

"That was rich." Andy chuckled.

"Facts. I can't wait to tease Pete about this for centuries." Patrick added making you all laugh again.

When Pete got to Veronica's house, he walked her to the door, kissed her (pics or it didn't happen), and drive home. You and the guys were there waiting for his return.

"Hey guys." Pete said opening the door.

"Hey Pete. How was your date?" You asked nonchalantly.

"Great. I got the picture." He said.

"Cool. Well, the guys and I got you something. Just a little best friend present."

"Nice what is it?" You looked at Patrick, trying to hold back your laughter.

"Baby, would you like to do the honors?" You asked.

"It would be my pleasure." Patrick replied. He walked up to Pete and placed a box of condoms in his hands.

"So you know if they've been pre tampered with or not." He giggled.

"Fuck you guys!" Pete growled as you all started laughing again.

"It's not funny." Pete whined.

"It is cause Veronica is freaking insane!" Joe laughed.

"Yeah, maybe you'll pick your wagers better next time." Andy said.

"Or not play the game at all." Patrick added.

"I will never stop playing Let's Make Patrick Uncomfortable! I have no regrets!" Pete yelled before running upstairs leaving you in tears. This may have been Pete's most interesting date to date.