Joe Imagine: Brownies

A/N: Requested by @Trohley-Trash

"Joey, you better not be in the kitchen." You called from the bathroom.

"I'm not!" Joe lied, gazing down at the freshly made brownies on the counter.

"Joseph Trohman, I swear to god, if you are drooling over Ruby's class brownies, I will beat you." You threaten, trying to make yourself look decent.

"Come on (Y/N), just one?"

"No! Ruby has a big class. Apparently, everyone decided to produce a child her age around the same time." Joe just licked his lips, imagining how good those brownies would taste.

"Hey dad, are you taking me and Ruby to school?" Zander asked, walking down the stairs. Joe turned with chocolate from the fudge brownies on his face.

"Don't tell." He pleaded. Joe dragged Zander further into the kitchen, arguing about the cookies, when you came downstairs holding Ruby's hand. You saw the plate missing brownies and clenched your teeth in anger.

"Who ate the brownies?!" You yelled. Joe and Zander both turned pointing at each other.

"It was him!" They accused, simultaneously. You saw the evidence on Joe's face and looked at Zander.

"Take your sister and get in the car." You ordered. Zander ran with Ruby in tow. You glared daggers at your chocolate covered husband.

"I told you not to eat the damn brownies Joseph." You growled.

"But they were so good and reminded me of you, sweet and understanding?" He shrugged. You rolled your eyes and kissed him quickly.

"I love you, but Bucky would never treat me like this." You sighed.

"(Y/N), please don't leave me for Bucky Barnes!" Joe pleaded as you grabbed your keys and the remaining brownies.

"No promises!" You sang.

"(Y/N)! Please!" Joe whined.

"I love you Joseph!" You giggled.

"I love you too (Y/N)." He sighed.