Joe Imagine: No, You Listen...

"I told you if I ever saw you talking to that bitch again, we'd be through! I meant it!" You yelled.

"Oh so now I can't talk to who ever I damn please?" Joe asked sarcastically.

"No! You know that I don't ask for much! You know how much I don't like her, but yet out of all the people in the world, you talk to her!"

"Because I like her company!"

"And you hate mine. Of course. It's always the hoes who win it all, huh?!" Joe saw a rift in your facade and paused.

"(Y/N), listen-"

"No, you listen! I-I don't ask for much Joe, I really don't! I just...when I ask you not to talk to someone, I have my reasons. She wants to take you from me. She wants you all to herself and I don't want that to happen. But if it's bound to happen anyway, I'd rather not be around to see it." You spoke, cutting off Joe. Joe sighed and pulled you into your arms.

"I only want you, baby girl. I'll only ever want to. No one else ever. Just you." He cooed. You took in a deep breath as a few tears of anger and frustration fell from your eyes.

"I love you so much. Please don't leave me." You begged.

"I love you to baby girl, so your stuck with me. I apologize for that." Joe mumbled, kissing your forehead.