Joe Imagine: This Is Our Chance At Feeling Alive

"C'mon (Y/N), live a little." Joe scoffed.

"Um...on the contrary I feel as if I'm living a lot." You sassed. Joe rolled his eyes and pulled you towards the small cliff.

"If you don't jump off, I will push you and that will be a less pleasant experience." He threatened.

"Joey, trust me, I'm a very clumsy person. I jump, I'll probably drown and that's the best case scenario." You explained.

"But you're with me and I'm good luck!" You rolled your eyes and peered over the short jump into the lake.

"Whatever but when you phone my mom, please explain to her that you made me do it. And try to book Beyoncé for my funeral. I want it to be lit as hell." You instructed, looking at Joe from over your shoulder. He smiled and took your hand in his.

"Anything you want love." He promised. You both looked over the cliff and then back at each other.

"You ready for this?" Joe asked.

"Ask me that again and I'll turn around Trohman. Let's just jump and get it over with." You chuckled lightly.

"That's my girl!" Joe yelled, jumping off the cliff and dragging you with him.

"Joseph!" You screeched, squeezing the life out of Joe's hand.

"Woooo!" Joe cheered. You both hit the water, and your hands separated. Out of fear, you accidentally took a breath and inhaled lake water.

'Wow, this is how I disappear.' You thought, followed by you scolding yourself for quoting MCR before you die.

To be continued...