Pref #29: My Attempt At Fluffy Fluff Fluff

A/N: Just a bunch of attempts fluff cuz I'm feeling very fluffy today but I'm not sure how to channel it.

Patrick:

Patrick woke up to the sound of his alarm. He angrily turned off the alarm and squinted at the date.

July 19th

Patrick's eyes widened in realization of the date. He was finally gonna see you today after you're month long trip to visit family. He rolled out of bed and dragged his sleepy self to the bathroom, hastily getting ready so he could meet you at the airport. Patrick put on a dark blue tshirt and leather jacket, leaving on his Spongebob pajama pants. He grabbed his fedora and your favorite cardigan that he wore.

He knew you'd appreciate it.

Patrick got in the car and checked the time.

5:55 AM

Your flight wouldn't be landing until sometime around 7:30. He had time to stop and get the both of you breakfast. Patrick drive to Starbucks and got himself a vanilla frappachino and you, hot chocolate. He then went and bought the two of you sandwiches for breakfast.

He memorized your order by heart.

Patrick drove to the airport and arrived at 7:20. He parked the car and walked into the airport holding your hot chocolate and sandwich. He was still tired, but scanned the crowd of people walking out to leave the airport. He was looking for your (H/C) hair in the crowd and gasped as he finally found you.

"(Y/N)!" Patrick called. You looked into the crowd and your eyes widened at the sight of your boyfriend clad in his beautiful fedora to his silly pajama pants. You smiled and waved at him, letting go of your backpack strap. You grabbed back your strap and sped up towards him. When you were standing in front of Patrick, a smile formed on your face that just didn't wanna come off.

"Hey." You smiled. Patrick smiled sleepily and held out the hot chocolate and sandwich.

"Breakfast." He mumbled. You took the food and set it carefully on your suitcase before pulling Patrick into a long overdue kiss. He smiled into the kiss, all the memories of previous kisses coming back. You pulled back to a cardigan draped over your shoulders.

"What's this?" You asked, a bit confused.

"I brought it for you. The AC's kinda cold in the car." Patrick warmed. You smiled and cuddled into the warm material.

"Thank you Trick. It's great to be back." You sighed happily. Patrick slung your backpack over his back and grabbed your suitcase. You wrapped one arm around him and used the other to hold your sandwich and hot chocolate. Patrick draped an arm around your shoulders and walked with you back to the car.

"I'm really glad your back (Y/N)." Patrick said fondly. You lightly tickled his side, making him jump slightly. You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad to be back to you Patrick." You answered truthfully.

Joe:

"I don't wanna know!" You groaned.

"But I need to prepare myself! (Y/N), I've never bought a shotgun before, but if I have to, I wanna know now." Joe whined.

"We got to know with Zander so I just want this one to be a surprise."

"(Y/N)..."

"Joseph..." He sighed as a sign of surrender. He placed a hand on my stomach and his eyes perked up.

"What if it's a bird?" He gasped.

"Joe, what the fuck are you on?"

*Time Skip brought to you by Joe decided on what to name your bird child when it arrives.*