How/where you met

Stefan : You scribbled down on your book and immersed into nonsensical thoughts whereas your history teacher rambled. The information went in one ear and out the other, no matter how hard you attempted to focus in class. Your mind kept wandering, and you always found yourself fantasizing about the most random things. Suddenly interrupting Mr. Saltzman lesson, a new student walked in the room, monopolizing all of your attention. With his perfectly combed hair and his mesmerizing gaze, he was the epitome of perfection.

"You must be Stefan Salvatore. Please take a seat next to Y/N." The teacher spoke, pointing to the empty desk next to you. 

He settled beside you, an enticing smile spread across his face. 

"Hey, can I borrow a pencil?" Stefan asked. He already owned one, he just needed a valid excuse to talk to you.

"Sure." You grinned, handing him one.

"Thanks." 

"You have a project to do about this topic. You can team up with a comrade. It's due to next week." Your teacher announced, earning groans from most of the students. Stefan, on the other hand, thought it was a great opportunity to bond with you. 

"Do you want to do the project with me?" Stefan suggested and you gladly accepted his offer.

The following days, he often came at your house to 'work' on the assignment, or rather talk and develop a friendship with you. However, you did become more than just friends. 

Damon : After a long and arduous day, you decided to head to Mystic Grill, the local coffee shop of the town. You often went there to ease off or release any stress from your busy life, especially because you loved their beverages and the ambiance. This place provided such great vibes, and allowed people to spend quality time with friends or even socialize with strangers. You sat on one of the stools surrounding the bar and waited for the waiter to take your order until a handsome guy engaged in conversation with you. 

"May I offer you a drink?" The black-haired man said.

"Uh, sure." You replied, engrossed by his blue eyes that stared intently at you. 

"I'm Damon." He introduced himself.

"Y/N."

You two delved into a deep discussion for the next hours. After numerous drinks, you both were completely wasted. Your gaze set upon Damon's lips as he babbled absolute nonsense, and you felt the sudden urge to kiss him. Without even thinking, you leaned towards his face and kissed him. Perhaps you couldn't resist his compelling charm, or the drinks had simply taken control over you, but for one reason or another, you two ended up making out impetuously. Damon eventually became your boyfriend, as well as your drinking buddy.

Jeremy : You and Elena teamed for a school project. In order to finalize the work, she invited you to her house. You rang the doorbell and stood poised on the threshold of the Gilbert's dwelling, waiting for someone to welcome you inside. The mahogany wooden door swung open, revealing Jeremy with a delighted expression plastered on his face. Elena already told you she had a brother, but you've never formally met him.

"Hi." He greeted with a heart-warming smile.

"Hey, is Elena here?" You inquired as he motioned for you to enter inside.

"Yeah, she's in the shower right now, but I'm sure she won't take long." Jeremy replied, plonking down on the couch in front of the television. 

"Wanna play?" He suggested, grabbing two Xbox controllers.

"Sure, but I'm not the best at video games." You giggled, sitting next to him.

-

"Hey, Y/N! I'm sorry I made you wait so long. I completely forgot that you were coming today. I hope Jeremy didn't bother you too much." Elena teased, suddenly emerging from the stairs.