Imagine #10: Stefan

A/N: This is a bit all over the place. I honestly don't know where I was going with this but hope you enjoy it anyway. I finish school next Monday, and after that, I'll be updating a lot!

Imagine going to a lake house with Stefan

"Are you ready?"

"Yep." You smiled.

"Great, let's go then." Stefan replied.

"Crap. Wait. I forgot my phone."

You started to frantically rummage through the living room, searching for your device. It was a tendency of yours to lose stuff and never remember where you left them.

"Y/N, it's in your hand." Stefan chuckled.

You glanced down at your hand and sighed in relief.

"Oh, right."

"I think you could use a little break." Stefan teased as you both stepped outside.

"I agree on that."

You carried your bags and hopped into Stefan's car before heading off. You two had decided to get away for a little while and go to a lake house in order to spend some time alone and avoid all the supernatural drama in Mystic Falls. There was always an event that came up and ruined your plans with Stefan, which made it difficult and rare for you to have a moment alone. You both eventually grew tired of it so you chose to leave town and escape all of your problems. Not to mention, lately Stefan and Damon has been arguing nonstop over such insignificant details. In fact, if you weren't there to stop them whenever they bickered, they would've already ripped each other's heads off. Stefan couldn't bear his brother anymore, thus he thought this little trip was a great idea, and the perfect excuse to dodge him.

After a few hours of singing sessions in the car, you eventually reached your destination. You stepped inside the lake house and dropped off your bags, inhaling the fresh smell of lavender that emanated from the room.

You plonked down on the couch, which was placed in the middle, and carelessly placed your feet on the table before you. Stefan sat down next to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"Ah! You know what's that sound? Peace! No Damon around, no more problems. Just you and I together." Stefan declared.

"You do realize that we're going to have to eventually leave all of this behind and return to Mystic Falls?"

"Don't ruin the moment. Let's just focus on positive thoughts." He replied.

"You're right."

You grinned and rested your head on his torso, enjoying the silence. You rarely ever got time to loosen up or let your mind rest since you were constantly worrying about others. It felt good to finally be able to take a break from the craziness that you called your life. However, this time, you wouldn't allow anything nor anyone to get in the middle of your little trip with Stefan. You would spend the whole weekend with him, and not fret about a single thing.

You remained silent, cuddling into Stefan's side, until you heard your stomach gurgle.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes." You giggled.

"Alright, I'm cooking dinner."

After you relished the scrumptious meal that Stefan had prepared, you decided to head outside.

You walked towards the lake and admired the breathtaking view before your eyes. Stefan came behind you and wrapped a blanket around your shoulders, placing his arms on your waist. You smiled to yourself as he buried his face into your neck, kissing you. You both stayed in that position and watched the sunset, snuggling into each other, like the perfect couple, until Stefan caught you off guard and did something completely unexpected: he threw you in the lake.

A shriek escaped out of your mouth as you fell deep into the cold water while your boyfriend simply erupted into an uncontrollable laugh. You rose to the surface and glared at him, crossing your arms over your chest in discontent.

"You look cute when you pout." Stefan chuckled.

You ignored his remark and swam towards the dock, grabbing his ankle and pulling him into the water with you.

"Oh no, you didn't." He gasped.

"Yes, I did." You smirked.

"You're gonna regret doing this."

He gripped your wrist, drawing you close to him, and shoved you into the water as though he was drowning you. He then lifted you up and dropped you into the water once again.

"Ugh, I hate you!" You yelled, hitting him with your knuckles on his chest.

"No, you don't." He retorted, holding your hands together.

He cupped your face and pressed his lips on yours for a few seconds.

"A kiss isn't going to make up for what you did."

"Hm, really?" He whispered, kissing you once again.

"Maybe." You mumbled.

You grazed your lips on his, and while Stefan had his eyes closed, you jumped on his back and sank him under the water.

"So that's how it's gonna be, huh?"

"Well, you started it."

"Well, you started it." He repeated with a high-pitched voice.

"Not funny."

"Ouch, you just hurt my feelings." He said sarcastically.

"Gosh, you can be so annoying sometimes, even worse than Damon." You muttered, getting out of the water.

"I heard you."

"And I don't care." You answered.

You entered inside the house, water dripping off on the floor, and took a towel to dry yourself up. Stefan followed you behind, but he accidentally slipped on the wet floor and collapsed. You began to laugh frantically as you watched him struggle to get up, but he kept falling. You walked towards him and offered him your hand, but instead of holding it, he dragged you down on the floor with him.

"Seriously, Stefan?"

He stared at you for a moment and leaned in, locking his lips with yours. He raised you up and rested his hands on your waist whereas you wrapped your legs around his hips. You looped your arms around his neck and ran your fingers through his disheveled hair, pulling him closer to you. He laid you down on the couch and climbed on top of you, still not breaking the kiss. He closed the gap between you two, pressing his body on yours, and deepened the kiss. His mouth slowly traveled down to your chin, tracing your jawline, then trailed down to your neck, planting soft kisses. He moved along to your collarbone then back to your lips while his hands were all over you. You grabbed him by the collar and ripped his shirt off, revealing his beautiful abs. One thing led to another, and in less than two minutes, you were both left in your underwear. His fingers ran across your skin, sending shivers down your spine, and reached the hook of your bra. However, before Stefan could have the chance to unclasp it, his phone rang, interrupting the two of you, like usually.

Stefan groaned in annoyance and seized his phone, checking the ID caller, only to see that Damon was calling.

"Wow, even when he's not here, he still manages to find a way to ruin our moments." Stefan declared.

He looked at the screen for a few seconds, hesitating whether he should respond or not, and then tossed his device on the table.

"You know what? I don't care." He said.

"What if it's important?" You asked.

"I think he can handle things alone."

"But-"

"Y/N, I came here to spend some time alone with my girlfriend. I'm not going to let anything ruin our weekend, especially not Damon." He interrupted you.

You smiled and pressed your lips on his, "I love you."

-