Imagine #12: Klaus

A/N: can we take a moment to appreciate this picture of Klaus as Santa lmao he's cute tho. I didn't edit this yet so sorry for any mistakes! btw I know vampires/hybrids can't have kids but this is an exception so hope you enjoy this

-

Imagine Klaus disguising himself as Santa Claus and surprising your child

"I want to put it on top of the tree!"

Klaus smiled and lifted your daughter up, allowing her to place the ornament on top of the tree. She cheered and clapped her hands, proud of her accomplishment. You just had finished decorating your Christmas and you were quite satisfied with how it turned out.

"Our tree is pretty."

"Wait, there is something missing." Klaus smirked.

He plugged in the Christmas lights, and in a matter of seconds, the pine glowed in the dark. Your daughter's eyes grew wide as she admired the view in front of her. She started bouncing off the walls in euphoria, a wide smile spread across her face, while you and Klaus watched her as proud parents.

"Alright, it's time to go to bed now." You said.

"Wait, we didn't leave some cookies and milk for Santa Claus!" Your kid replied.

"Right."

You made your way to the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets, pulling out the container of cookies. You noticed there were only a few left, yet only a few hours ago, the box was still full. 

"Hey, who ate the cookies? I made thirty. There's only ten left now." You frowned.

Klaus diverted his gaze towards your daughter and smirked, putting a finger up to lips.

"It's not me! It's Dad! I saw him sneak some in his pockets!"

"She did too!" Klaus teased.

"No! I did not!"

"Yes, you did." Klaus retorted.

She pouted and crossed her arms, but Klaus grabbed her and started to tickle her. Her laughter echoed through the house, causing your heart to melt down, and you couldn't help but smile. 

You took a plate and filled it up with cookies, which you placed on the table near the fireplace along with a glass of milk. You spent the evening cooking and baking cookies since your daughter had insisted that you make some. As the sweet and caring mother you were, you obviously agreed because you knew how much this meant to her. You certainly didn't want to disappoint her nor break her heart. She had been rambling for the past months about how ecstatic she was for Christmas, and now that the time has finally come, you wanted nothing but her happiness. Therefore, you tried your best to meet her expectations for the holidays, and made sure she spent an amazing Christmas.

"Those are scrumptious." Klaus stated, grabbing a cookie from the plate that you just set on the table.

Your daughter frowned and slapped his hand.

"Hey, that's not for you! It's for Santa Claus." She said, causing you to laugh.

"Alright, now it's really time to go to bed." You declared.

"Can I stay here?" She inquired.

"Why?"

"I wanna see Santa Claus when he comes to drop off presents."

"You went to see him at the mall yesterday, remember?"

"I know he's not the real Santa Claus. His beard was falling, I saw it."