Imagine #42: Elijah & Kol

Imagine being a new vampire and you secretly go on a rampage with Kol until Elijah finds out

-

You and Elijah had been dating for quite a while now, and you were deeply in love with each other. Obviously, dating a vampire often jeopardized your life, but you were willing to take the risk. You couldn't bring yourself to walk away from Elijah. Although you were constantly in danger, Elijah tried his everything to protect you and keep you away from any harm. It was a hard task, but your boyfriend made sure to always look after you, no matter what. Unfortunately, one day, he failed in fulfilling his duty, and you ended up getting in an accident. Long story short, you died with Elijah's blood in your system and became a vampire.

Elijah didn't mind at all. In fact, he was quite happy that you were a vampire, because now, he could finally envision a future with you. You would be spending eternity together and he couldn't ask for more.

Being a vampire wasn't as easy as you thought. It was a complete different world, and you weren't sure whether you could handle it or not. Everything was heightened, including the bloodlust. Elijah taught you a few tricks and helped you adjust, but he figured out it would take a while for you to adapt to this new lifestyle. However, Elijah wasn't one to give up, especially when it came to you. He swore to always be there for you and support you through everything. After all, he was the reason why you were in this situation. He owed you and the least he could do was offer his help. 

He was fully aware of how hard it was to control the hunger. He didn't want you to experience what he went through, so throughout the entire week, he had been devoting all his attention to you and making sure you wouldn't go on a killing spree like he did when he turned. But as much as he hated to admit it, he knew that eventually, you would end up murdering someone unintentionally. It was inevitable.

You were a newbie, and you were still in the process of learning how to feed without hurting people. So far, you had managed to control your hunger issues, but that was until Kol came into the picture.

The Original had always loved you, and when he found out you became a vampire, he took the opportunity to get closer to you. Kol believed a vampire was supposed to enjoy the hunt and relish in its nature, while Elijah, on the other hand, thought a vampire needed to learn self-control. But Kol was reckless and stubborn, he couldn't care less about Elijah's opinion. Therefore, he decided to show you what he believed to be the right way of being a vampire.

You were laying down on your bed, reading a book, when you heard the doorbell ring. You sighed deeply and went to open the door, expecting to see Elijah. But it was Kol instead and a girl standing by his side.

"What are you doing here Kol? And who's that?" You asked, your eyes looking between him and the brunette who had been compelled.

"I brought you dinner." He smirked, pointing over to his victim.

Your face suddenly turned pale as you swallowed thickly. 

"What?" You asked.

He entered inside your house without even asking.

"Aren't you tired of drinking blood bags? I know Elijah told you it's better for you, but that's not true darling."

"Kol, I-"

"You haven't fed from the vein yet? I think it's time." He stated, interrupting you.

He bore his fangs and sank them into the girl's neck. The smell of blood instantly overwhelmed you.

Kol stared at you, a smirk creeping onto his face. You watched as blood dripped down from the girl's neck and you suddenly felt yourself getting weaker and weaker with each passing second. You weren't sure whether you would be able to contain yourself any longer.

"She's delicious. You should get a taste." He said, tempting you even more.

"I-I can't." You stuttered.

Kol sighed deeply and pushed the girl towards you. Your breath got caught in your throat as your gaze fell upon her neck. You listened to her heartbeat and tried to fight back the hunger, but you couldn't. Veins appeared under your eyes whilst you buried your new set of fangs into her flesh, losing control.

Within a few seconds, the innocent girl was laying on the floor, her body completely drained of blood. You looked up at Kol, blood dripping down from your chin.

"I want more." You said, earning a smirk from Kol.

You both left the house and went on the hunt. You hid in the woods and compelled random strangers to feed on them. You couldn't get enough of the blood. You kept on feeding, body after body, only craving for more. For some reason, Kol was enjoying this whole situation, not realizing that things were getting out of hand.

"I told you this would be fun." Kol smirked at you as you drank the last drop of blood from your fifth victim.

You tossed the body on the ground and glanced at the Original, a smile dancing on your lips. He wiped the blood off your chin and licked his fingers, his gaze meeting yours. His eyes traveled down to your lips, and just as he was about to kiss you, Elijah emerged out of the blue.

"Y/N? Kol?"

You turned around and came face to face with your boyfriend. He looked around and gasped as he saw a trail of bodies on the ground. Kol quickly fled, afraid that his brother would blame him.

The shocked expression on Elijah's face instantly made you feel guilty. Your eyes grew wide as you realized you had killed innocents. 

"What have I done?" You mumbled to yourself.

You fell down on your knees and put your hands over your mouth, ashamed of yourself. You had become a monster. Tears escaped from your eyes at the sight of all the victims you've murdered. Elijah ran up to you and wrapped his arms around you, engulfing you into a heartwarming hug.

"I'm a monster." You sobbed into his shoulder.

"You're not. You just lost control, like every new vampire. It's understandable." He explained.

He gazed into your eyes and wiped away your tears.

"I will help you get through this. I promise." He whispered as you clung onto him.

"T-thank you." You stuttered, a small grin creeping across your face. 

You were so thankful to have someone like Elijah.

He kissed your forehead, running his hand through your hair.

"I promise to be there for you, Y/N. Always and forever."