He's thankful for you...

Stefan: because you stood by his side through difficult times. When he turned off his humanity, you somehow managed to pull him out from it, and supported him. He finally found someone to rely on, someone who would always be there for him when he needs it. You never let him down, and you gave him hope when his world seemed to fall apart. This relationship has benefited the both of you in various ways, and it mostly made him stronger.

Damon: because you make him happy. He never thought he would ever fall in love again or recover after his Katherine phase since it destroyed him emotionally. But after meeting you, he started to develop feelings for you, which only grew into an intense and deep affection for you. You picked up the broken pieces of his heart and mended them back together, and gave him a reason to be happy. In fact, whenever he feels sad, you always find a way to cheer him up and put a smile on his face.

Jeremy: because you understand him like no else does. He can always confide in you, and pour his heart out to you with no shame. He feels one hundred percent comfortable around you, and is completely himself with you. He's convinced you're his soulmate since you both get along very well, and you connect with each other perfectly. He has never met someone before who could relate to him like you do. You two built trust, and share a strong bond incomparable to his previous relationships.

Klaus: because you saw the good in him whereas everyone only focused on the bad side of him and his imperfections. You looked past his mistakes, all the terrible things he has done, and believed in him, instead of the rumors about his reputation of villain. Though half of the gossips happen to be true, you gave him a chance, and let him into your life. You also trusted him and loved him despite his flaws, which is quite uncommon for him. You didn't judge him from his past actions, and you often defend him whenever someone disrespects him.

Kol: because you bring out the best in him. Loving you has made him a better person. In fact, he became less violent, more sensitive, and even developed compassion for people, something no one ever thought he would feel. You taught him how to control his wrath and that violence only begets more violence, but most of all, how to love. Indeed, in his thousand years of existence on earth, he never truly loved anyone except you. He learned a lot from you, and changed for the better though the old Kol still remains.

Elijah: because you encouraged him to step out from his usual comfort zone. Your boyfriend used to be so uptight, not willing to take risks in life or experiencing new things, but after meeting you, everything changed, including his perception of life. He finally understood that it's okay to break the rules from time to time, and ever since, he became a bit careless about his actions and began to try out crazy things he has never done before, not that he minds. Sometimes, he can be wilder than you, which quite surprises the both of you.

Kai: because you love him like nobody else ever did. Half of his life, he has been tore apart from the world, and remained alone for years. Obviously, after spending more than a decade in isolation with no one to keep him company, he never thought he would fit in the society and be accepted by anyone. His own family called him names, neglected him, and treated him so poorly as though he didn't matter. Therefore, he never knew what being loved felt like, until you came into his life. You granted him heed, and showed him that you care about him, which is what he ever wished for: someone who would truly love him, and you did.

-

Finally done with exams this week. They weren't as hard as I thought they would be... Hope you enjoyed this! I see no one is commenting so please leave some feedback, or even some requests for imagines. I want to know if people who read my work are enjoying it.