Imagine #18: Silas

A/N: I was requested to do a Silas imagine so hope you like it! Btw, I took inspiration from one of vampire diaries episode in season five but I added my own twist to it. 

-

Imagine being Silas' one true love but Qetsiyah gets in the way 

*Two thousand years ago*

Saying you and Silas were soulmates would be an understatement. As cheesy as it may sound, the second he laid his eyes on you, he instantly fell in love and so did you. Once you entered his life, everything changed for the better; you brought joy and serendipity along your way. He was convinced that you were his one true love, the one he has been waiting for so long, since nobody ever made him feel happy the way you did. 

He truly cared about you, much more that words could describe, and if something bad ever happened to you, his world would come crashing down. He couldn't let anything or anyone hurt you and tear you apart from him. He was so deeply in love with you that he wanted to spend eternity by your side and make your love for each other last forever, but unfortunately, you were both mortals, which meant that someday, or maybe even sooner than he expected, death would eventually catch you. However, he couldn't even bear the mere thought of losing you. He knew it would destroy him, and he also knew that he wouldn't be able to handle the pain. This whole situation tormented him and drove him insane that he finally decided to do something about it.

Silas was willing to do anything and take all risks to remain with you forever, even if he had to hurt someone in the process. Thus, he dug deep into his mind and strove to find a solution. He learned that there was a witch in town named Qetsiyah who could help you, and came up with a vicious idea.

He pretended to be in love with her and then asked her to create a spell that could keep any human alive forever, making her believe that they would spend eternity together. She fell into his trap and concocted an elixir of immortality, which she was supposed to drink with him. However, Silas stole the potion from her, and shared it with you. Not long after, you fled together and settled down in the middle of the woods so that nobody could find you. He thought you would be free and that he would never see Qetsiyah again, while you, on the other hand, were worried that she might hunt you down. You knew what Qetsiyah was capable of, and you feared she would kill you if you ever came face to face. At first, you hesitated to take the elixir, but Silas tried to convince you, and obviously, you ended up giving in. After all, you couldn't turn down the offer of being with your soulmate forever.

"Just as you are mine, I'm yours forever. Nothing will tear us apart." Silas declared as you had just drunk the elixir, kissing your forehead.

You smiled faintly as Silas bored his emerald eyes into yours. He could tell something was bothering you.

"What's wrong?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm scared if Qetsiyah finds us." You replied quietly.

"She won't. You don't have to worry about that."

"But-"

Before you could even reply, he pressed his lips against yours, his hands cupping your face.

"I'm not gonna let anything or anyone tear us apart, not even Qetsiyah." He said.

You flashed him a smile and intertwined your fingers with his.

"I will love you forever Y/N." He grinned.

Little did you know, Qetsiyah had managed to track you down, and was spying on you. When she discovered about your secret relationship, her whole world fell apart. She was madly in love with Silas, and seeing him kiss you broke her heart into a million pieces that couldn't be mend back together. She thought their love would be eternal, but then she realized he led her on to get the elixir of immortality, and he shared it with you, which only stirred her anger. His betrayal had cut so deep that she couldn't forgive him. The pain she felt soon turned into something stronger and dangerous. She grew jealous of your relationship with Silas, and even developed a hatred towards you. Thus, she decided to seek revenge in the most cruel way she could possibly think of. She felt the need to express her pangs of jealousy through retaliation. 

Silas hadn't really considered the consequences of his actions. He knew what he did to Qetsiyah was wrong and mischievous, but he couldn't care less. As long as he had you by his side, nothing else mattered to him. His only wish was to live an everlasting happy life with you, and things seemed to go perfectly fine so far, just as he envisioned. However, unlike fairy-tales, no story ends happily ever after. There was always something that came in the way and ruined everything, and in this case, it was Qetsiyah. 

She started to plot her revenge, and created a cure for immortality, which she planned on shoving down your throat. She figured out hurting you would drive Silas crazy, and that was exactly what she wanted.

When you betray a lunatic, possessive and powerful witch, you don't get away without some sort of punishment. Indeed, Qetsiyah certainly wouldn't sit back and watch you build a life together after what Silas has done to her.

She lurked in the woods and waited till you were alone to sneak into your home and execute her plan. You were folding clothes when you heard a loud sound. You turned around and came face to face with Qetsiyah. Your heart skipped a beat, and you took a step back as she glared at you. You had the presentiment that something bad would happen, and you were right.

"I discovered the truth, Y/N. Silas never loved me. I was betrayed and hurt. Now, you must feel the pain I felt." Qetsiyah muttered.

She pulled out a sword and stabbed you in the stomach. You screamed in pain and fell on your knees as she slowly dug the weapon deeper inside of you.

"It hurts, doesn't it? Now you understand how I felt."

You begged her for mercy, and even attempted to fight back, but in vain.

"Did you really think I would let you get away? You were wrong."

She shoved the cure for immortality down your throat and watched you wail in agony until Silas suddenly interrupted her. 

He pushed her off you and gasped as he saw blood splattered everywhere and your body laying on the floor. His worst nightmare became reality. He never expected Qetsiyah to do anything after he betrayed her, but he had underestimated her powers and abilities.

He knelt down and pulled out the sword off your stomach, holding your hand.

"What have you done?" He yelled.

"I gave her the cure. She's no longer immortal." Qetsiyah retorted before vanishing into thin air.

"Please don't die on me." He cried out.

He knew you were dying, but he wouldn't believe it, he couldn't process or accept the fact that he just lost the love of his life in the blink of an eye.

'I will love you forever Silas' were the last words you uttered.