How he fell in love with you

A/N: instead of just writing a description, I decided to make the characters speak so there you go!

-

Stefan: "We were having a picnic at the beach. It was our first date. We kissed and at that instant, I knew Y/N was the one."

Damon: "We were dancing. I stared into her eyes and we ended up kissing. That same night, I fell in love with Y/N."

Jeremy: "I've been best friends with Y/N for a long time and one day, I just kissed her and that's how I realized that I loved her."

Klaus: "From the first time I set my eyes on Y/N, I knew she was my soul mate. It was love at first sight."

Kol: "I was watching her sleep and I found myself wishing to be hers. That's when I realized that Y/N stole my heart."

Elijah: "The first time I heard Y/N laugh and seeing her smile made me realize that I was so deeply in love with her."

Kai: "I was all alone and I felt empty before I met Y/N, but when she came into my life, everything changed. I couldn't help but fall in love."

-

A/N: I'm traveling for a few days with my family so I might not be able to post, but when I'll be back home, I'll start working on new stuff. requests are open so if you have any ideas for imagines, send me a private message or leave me a comment.