Your first date + first kiss

Stefan : You were sitting in Stefan's car and watching the landscape whiz by through the window as he drove to one of your favorite places. However, he didn't tell you where he was taking you. He wanted to keep it as a surprise for your first date.

After what seemed like an eternity, Stefan finally reached his destination. You hopped off the car and a smile instantly grew on your face as you realized you were at the beach. He interlocked his fingers with yours and led you towards the shore. You gasped in surprise at the sight in front of you. There was a picnic basket laying upon a large tablecloth with twinkle lights surrounding the area. 

"I know it's cliche, but-"

"It's perfect!" You interrupted Stefan, earning a smile from him.

You both sat down and removed your shoes, letting the warm sand caress your bare feet. You took all the snacks out of the picnic basket and started to eat. You bit into the sandwich that Stefan made while listening to the waves. Out of the blue, Stefan grabbed you and ran towards the sea. You giggled and attempted to release yourself from his tight grip.

"Let me go!" You squealed.

"Fine." He said, dropping you into the cold water.

You floated back to the surface, running your fingers through your wet hair while Stefan just stood there and laughed at you.

"I'll get back at you!" You warned him.

"Really? How-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you jumped on his back, sinking him into the water. You chuckled and held his head under the water for a few seconds, leaving him out of breath. He splashed water at your face to seek revenge. Soon enough, this turned into a water fight. At the end, you were both soaked to the skin.

After a while, you both got out of the water and went to sit on the sand. Stefan noticed your entire body was shivering so he wrapped a blanket around you to keep you warm. You thanked him and met his gaze. His eyes traveled down to your lips and he finally gave in to the temptation. He leaned forward and as soon as he kissed you, fireworks erupted inside of your stomach. You pulled away from his embrace after a few seconds, and you rested your head on his shoulder. For the rest of the evening, you laid entwined in each other's arms and watched the sunset.

Damon : Hands in hands, you and Damon wandered through the amusement park, searching for a fun ride to try.

He suggested to go on a roller coaster and although the thought frightened you, you put your fear aside and agreed to his idea. 

You waited in line for a few minutes before you finally got to hop into the front seat of the roller coaster. You looked anxiously at Damon who was sitting next to you. You let out a small whimper as the coaster started to move. Damon heard you and he immediately squeezed your hand in attempt to reassure you. You felt less nervous in his presence, but once the cart reached the top, seconds away from going down, panic washed over you.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm here." Damon whispered in your ear, gently stroking your hair.

The roller coaster sloped down at full speed and swirled frantically, causing you to scream in excitement. A gust of wind blew into your faces and the cart came to a halt, signaling the end of the ride.

"See, it wasn't that bad." Damon stated as you disembarked from the roller coaster.

"Yeah, I almost had a heart attack, but besides that, I'm totally fine." You joked.

He chuckled and interlocked his fingers with yours.

"That teddy bear is so cute!" You said, pointing towards a souvenir stand. Damon smiled to himself. You suddenly realized how lame you sounded and immediately regretted what you just said.