Imagine #2 : Damon & Stefan

Imagine having a water fight with Damon & Stefan

Living in Mystic Falls often implied sacrifices, jeopardy and a series of onslaughts by powerful beings which led to the deaths of innocents. You always found yourself in hazardous situations where a danger either imperiled the lives of your friends or yours. However, that didn't stop you from going on suicide missions, whether it was counteracting a vampire invasion or neutralizing maleficent yet potent doppelgängers. You usually helped Damon and Stefan with their plans in order to protect the town from ominous villains. Crazy events followed one after another, which made it hard for you to loosen up a bit. With all this supernatural drama perpetuating, you decided to take a much needed break from this nightmare that you call reality, and spend a pleasant day with the Salvatore brothers, leaving all your problems behind. Thus, on this sweltering summer day, you three agreed to have a water fight.

You filled your gun with water to the utmost and waited for the signal to start the game. You eyed Damon and Stefan suspiciously as they smiled innocently at you like two fools.

"What is that look for?" You asked them, quirking your eyebrow.

"What look?" They both replied in unison.

"Whatever."

"Ready, set, go!" Damon shouted before they bombarded you with water balloons.

You winced as the cold spurted out on you like a tidal surge, refreshing you from the stifling heat.

In less than a second, you were already drenched to the bones, your clothes soaking wet and drops trickling down from your hair. They kept hurling balloons at you with all their might as you attempted to aim your squirt gun at them, but missed your target since they constantly used their vampire speed to avoid your shots. You, on the other hand, frantically ran around your yard and endeavored to dodge the balloons they cast, but all in vain. You stood no chance against two vampires who possessed unnatural strength and could shift with extreme rapidity. They were always one step ahead from you.

"Guys! That's not fair!" You yelled.

"You're just not fast enough." Damon replied.

"It's quite funny. You can fight vampires and hybrids, but you can't even beat us at this game." Stefan chuckled.

You crossed your arms and furiously glared at them.

"Don't look at me with those judgy little eyes." Damon muttered.

They had teamed up against you, which gave you a valid reason to be mad at them. 

Suddenly, Damon hurtled towards you and caught you off guard by pouring out a brimming bucket of water over your head, causing Stefan to erupt into an uncontrollable laughter.

"You're gonna regret this!"

"Really? How?" Stefan scoffed.

As they sprinted after you, they slipped due to a tremendous puddle and collapsed on the wet ground, groaning in pain. Whereas they strove to get on their feet, you seized the hose from the garden and oriented it towards them, a mischievous smirk plastered on your face. Water gushed forth at them and completely steeped their clothes, much to their surprise.

"I've gotta admit, we kind of deserved that." Damon acknowledged. 

"Kind of?" You inquired.

"Fine. We really deserved that."

"I'm not done." You grinned sarcastically. 

You watered them once more.

"Now we're even." You laughed.

-

Hope you enjoyed this Damon and Stefan imagine! If you did, maybe vote and leave some feedback. I take requests for imagines too :)

-Yousra