Something you have in common

Stefan: you're both reserved. You don't really open up to people or let anyone invade your personal space bubble. Neither of you enjoy going to parties. You would rather stay at home, just the two of you, or hang out with a few friends. You're both shy, which is why you clicked the second you met each other.

Damon: you're both sarcastic and sassy. You always say sarcastic comments, even in the most serious situations. People get easily offended or annoyed by your sarcasm and they can never tell whether you're joking or not, but at least you got a great sense of humor.

Jeremy: you're both lazy. You usually spend your days at home cuddling, watching movies or playing video games. You often lay in bed for endless hours and do nothing productive, and usually someone needs to drag you out the house or else you'll end up sleeping all day.

Klaus: you both love painting. You weren't really into art before, but that was until you met Klaus. He showed you his drawings and taught you a few tricks, and ever since, painting has became your favorite hobby and you would always do it together.

Kol: you're both wild/crazy. You always mess around and find a way to get in trouble. You love taking risks and breaking the rules. People often call you childish, but you couldn't care less, because you always have fun doing crazy stuff together, and that's what truly matters to you.

Elijah: you're both addicted to films and TV shows. You're constantly watching them together, whether it's a comedy, horror or action movie, you love them all. You could finish an entire season of one of your favorite TV series within a day, which explains why you often stay up late at night in front of your computer screen.

Kai: you're both really greedy. You are constantly stuffing your face with endless amount of food, and everyone around you started to notice it. You often steal food off people's plates, eat whatever you find in your fridge and then get hungry ten minutes later.