PDA

Stefan: You and Stefan decided to go at the gym and work out together. Well, Stefan mostly did, but you still assisted him and watched him exercise.

Stefan did push-ups while you laid underneath him, and every time he came down, he would peck your lips.

"You're kinda distracting me." Stefan breathed out, tired.

"What? I'm giving you motivation!"

"Not really. You're only making me want to kiss you more." He mumbled.

"Shut up and keep doing push-ups."

"I need a break." He declared, falling on top of you.

He pressed your bodies together and crashed his lips against yours while his hands roamed your body. People in the gym cast looks of revulsion at you, but you were too busy making out to even notice.

Damon: You and Damon were hanging out in Mystic Grill, talking and having drinks. Everything seemed to go well until your boyfriend caught a guy staring at you. He tried to ignore it, but he was so irritated that he didn't hear a word you said.

"Damon! Are you even listening to me?" You asked.

"Why is that guy staring at you?" He muttered, ignoring your question.

"Am I sensing jealousy?" You teased.

"I think people need a reminder that you're already taken by me."

He grabbed your face and smashed his lips on yours to make sure that everyone knew you belonged to him. The kiss started to get really intense that you two ended up making out in the bathroom.

Jeremy: "Hey." Jeremy smiled.

"Hi." You replied.

He gazed at you for a few seconds before speaking.

"I don't wanna be that annoying couple in the hallways that are always all over each other, but right now I feel like kissing you."

"School is not really the ideal place to kiss."

"Then we can always sneak up to the bathroom." He smirked.

He pushed you against the lockers, closing the gap between your bodies, his eyes staring into yours. He held your face with both hands and crashed his lips against yours. Students around you gave you looks of disgust, but you couldn't care less.

A teacher passed by and caught you making out.

"No kissing in the hallways!" He yelled.

You both ignored him and continued to kiss until the bell rang.

Klaus: You were shopping at the mall with your boyfriend, looking for new clothes.

"You should try this." Klaus said, showing you lingerie.

"Seriously, Klaus?"

"You could wear it for tonight." He smirked.

You sighed and entered inside the fitting room to try on the clothing piece Klaus chose. You knew it was no use to argue with him, he always had the last word. As you began to change, Klaus barged in the room without even warning you. His eyes grew wide at the sight of your half naked body, and he suddenly lost all his senses. He pushed you against the wall and planted soft kisses on your neck, his fingers trailing down your leg.

"Not here, Klaus! We're in public! Anyone could see us!" You whispered.

He ignored your remark and attacked your lips with his while his hands roamed your entire body. One thing led to another, and in less than a minute, you were both naked, making out in the fitting room, where anyone could hear or see you.

Kol: You stood in the middle of a crowd, searching for your boyfriend. He had left town for family reasons, which meant that you hadn't seen each other in a long time. However, he told you he was coming to visit you so you looked out for him among the streets of Mystic Falls.

"Y/N?"

You tilted your head up as you heard your name, and spotted Kol. You couldn't help but break into a huge smile. You ran up to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. He put his arms around your back and buried his face into your neck, planting soft kisses on your skin.

"I've missed you." He whispered into your ear.

You grinned, pulling away from his embrace, and stared into his eyes.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you too. I could literally make out with you, right here, right now."

"I don't mind." He smirked.

He cupped your face and smashed his lips against yours, drawing you close to him. Folks passed by near you, but you were too caught up in the moment that you completely forgot that you were out in public, in the middle of the street, eating each other's faces.

"You're blocking the path. Go make out somewhere else." A random stranger said.

"I think it would be wise if we headed home." Kol chuckled.

Elijah: You were at a restaurant with Elijah, waiting for the waitress to serve you. After a few minutes, Elijah grew impatient. He rested his hand on your thigh, his fingers slipping under your dress.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

He kissed your cheek, while his hands moved down to your waist, pulling you close to him.

"We should wait till we get home." You whispered.

"What's stopping us from doing it here?"

"Maybe because we're at a restaurant, not in bed." You retorted.

He put his finger on your lips, and slowly leaned to kiss you. You gave in to temptation and kissed him back. You were both too caught up in the moment that you didn't notice that people were staring at you. The waitress finally came with your orders and purposely coughed as she saw you making out. You quickly pulled away from Elijah and blushed from embarrassment.

Kai: You entered inside the movie theater and took your seats next to each other. Within the first ten minutes of the film, Kai got bored and began to ramble.

"Can we leave?" He asked.

"This movie is so boring."

You pretended you hadn't heard him and paid your attention on the screen in front of you.

"But I know something that can keep me entertained." He smirked.

As you turned around to look at him, your boyfriend grabbed your face and pressed his lips on yours. Things started to get heated, and soon, this kiss turned into a make out session. It took every inch of him not to rip off your clothes and throw himself at you. People in the room stared at you in disgust, clearly annoyed, and after a while, someone decided to speak.

"Gosh, this is disgusting. Get a room!"

You both ignored him and continued to make out right in front of them, until the stranger threw some popcorn at you, forcing you to pull away from each other's embrace.