Imagine #16: Elijah & Klaus

Imagine getting kidnapped so Elijah and Klaus try to save you

You knew being close with the Mikaelson family would only cause you trouble and put you in perilous situations since they were considered as the ultimate villains who terrorized the town of Mystic Falls. However, you never imagined that something bad would occur to you. After all, the Originals were powerful supernatural beings and they always protected you. Everyone knew how much you meant to them, thus anyone smart would never dare to lay a hand on you unless they wanted to get their heart ripped out.

Your friends had warned you that they were reckless, and told you to stay away from them, but you didn't listen. You've heard a lot of about them, which only made you even more curious and keen to meet the mysterious and dangerous vampires whom everyone seemed to be scared of. Indeed, most people were afraid to simply talk to them, and despite all those bad rumors, you chose to ignore them and look past all the horrible things they've done. You couldn't judge someone without even getting to know them.

Therefore, when they settled down in Mystic Falls, they immediately piqued your interest and in some ways, you felt drawn by them. At first, you hesitated about whether you should introduce yourself to the Mikaelson family or not, but being the affable person you were, you ended up becoming friends with each of them, especially Klaus and Elijah. You didn't regret your decision; you got to make yourself some loyal friends whom you grew close to. You knew they were hated by many, but you couldn't care less.

You, Elijah, and Klaus formed a trio and shared an unbreakable bond. You were basically inseparable, you constantly hung out together and watched over each other's backs. They put your safety above anyone else's, and vowed to never let anything or anyone hurt you.

Living in Mystic Falls had become risky, and for that reason, Elijah and Klaus tried their hardest to shelter you from any threat. You meant the world to them, and they would never forgive themselves if they lost you. They truly cared about you, therefore they did everything in their power to keep you safe, even if it implied sacrificing themselves. Yet, somehow, one of their enemies managed to kidnap you. He figured out that taking you away would be the perfect way to seek revenge. You were an easy target; human and vulnerable, unable to defend yourself against a vampire. He knew it would drive them crazy so he set up a plan; he broke into your house and knocked you out to take you somewhere where nobody could find you.

Few hours later, you woke up light headed, and slowly opened your eyes. You looked around you in confusion, and realized you were locked up in a room you've never been before. You were sitting on a chair, your hands and ankles tied up together. You yelled and frantically shifted in your seat, trying to release yourself from those ropes, but in vain. They were wrapped tightly against your skin that you couldn't succeed to tear them apart. You kept on shouting until the door of the room swung open, and a man barged inside. He walked towards you, a mischievous smirk hanging on his lips. You breathed out heavily, your heart pounding against your chest. You tried to hide your fear as much as you could, but your entire body was shaking.

"You're finally awake. Great, now the fun can start." He declared.

"Who are you?"

"You know Elijah and Klaus, do you?"

"Why am I here? What do you want from me?" You asked, ignoring his question.

"They killed my friend and they need to pay for that!" He shouted.

"Maybe they should get a taste of how it feels to lose someone you love." He added, his face inches away from yours.

You flinched and turned away from him, avoiding eye contact.