Waking up

Stefan : As the perfect and adorable boyfriend he is, Stefan always wakes you up by kissing your forehead, and bringing you breakfast. He enjoys cooking for you, and he also loves to see that smile that grows on your face whenever he surprises you with a scrumptious meal.

Damon : Every morning, it takes you forever to get on your feet to the extent that you often forget about the plans you and your boyfriend settled for the day. Usually, Damon gently shakes you in order to wake you up, but when you refuse to leave bed, he pours out a glass of water over your head, which drives you crazy. However, he would cook you pancakes to earn your forgiveness.

Jeremy : Your boyfriend's loud snoring usually wakes you up in the morning and even in the middle of the night, which quite irritates you. Sometimes, you get so pissed off that you push him off the bed, however, he would seek revenge by dragging you on the floor with him. 

Klaus :  You often arouse before him, and try everything to wake him up too, whether by making din or pulling off the covers. Eventually, at one point, he would get tired of your games and pin you on the bed, but you two usually wind up kissing.

Kol : You often stay in bed till noon and cuddle, legs tangled together and his arms wrapped around you. You prefer to go step by step in the morning instead of rushing things, which is why you spend a lot of time in bed and enjoy each other's warm embrace, soft sheets cocooning the both of you. 

Elijah : You usually wake up at the same time, and just stare at each other with a grin plastered on your faces, bodies entwined. Other times, you would find the bed empty, which quite saddens you, but you quickly regain your smile when you see a cup of tea/coffee on your nightstand and a cute note from Elijah.

Kai : He tends to arouse before you, and sometimes he would wait for you to snap out from your slumber, but after only a couple of minutes, he gets bored without your company and ends up teasing you. He kisses you, tickles you and plays with your hair just to annoy you.