He gets you in trouble again

A/N: I've already done this preference not long ago but I loved it writing and I think people who read it enjoyed it too so I decided to make a part 2! Btw, sorry for not posting earlier, I was kinda busy these last few days, and this took me quite a lot of time to write since I made it longer than usual so hope you like it anyway! Vote and comment if you did, I would really appreciate it. Also, thank you for over 12K reads, that's insane! 

-

Stefan: You shot your eyes open and turned around, only to see Stefan already awake, smiling at you.

"Were you staring?"

"Hm, maybe." He smiled, pecking your lips.

You giggled and cuddled into his bare torso, his hands draped around you and your legs tangled together.

"I could stay here all day with you." He whispered.

"Me too." You grinned.

You closed your eyes and enjoyed his warm embrace when realization suddenly hit you.

You checked the time on your phone and gasped as you realized that you should've been at school one hour ago.

"Stefan, we're late for school!"

"Let's be later."

"Seriously, Stefan, we have to go."

He ignored you and stayed in bed, burying his head under the pillows. You stood up and grabbed his arm, trying to drag him out of his covers, but instead, he pulled you towards him, causing you to fall on top of him. Your face was inches away from his, and he couldn't help but stare at your lips.

"Do you still wanna go to school?" He asked, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine.

"I think we could use a five minute break."

He stroke your cheek with his thumb and slowly leaned in to kiss you. He pinned you down and pressed his lips on yours, his fingers tangled into your hair. Things started slow, but the tension between you two grew bigger. Stefan ripped off your clothes with inhuman speed and in a split second, you laid on the cold sheets, completely naked. His hands explored your entire body, pleasing you in various ways, while your lips moved in sync. His mouth trailed down your neck, kissing every inch of your skin and showering you with love.

The five minute break you had intended on taking winded up expanding into a full hour of make out session.

"Okay, now we really need to go to school so put on clothes."

"Ugh, don't ruin the moment." He muttered.

You crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom to change. You both quickly got ready and headed to school.

"Great, she's gonna humiliate us in front of everyone." You grumbled as you walked down the hallways.

You entered inside the class, interrupting the teacher's lesson and receiving stares from every student.

"Y/N, Stefan, why are you late?"

You exchanged glances and strove to rein in your laughter.

"Uh, we... um... got held up." Stefan lied.

"You two have a detention after class."

"Your fault Stefan." You mumbled under your breath.

"Well, at least it was worth it." He smirked.

Damon: "Let's throw a party." Damon suggested.

"Here?"

"Yeah, why not? Your parents aren't home."