"I love you" for the first time

Stefan: "I don't know if this too soon to tell you, but I love you Y/N."

"W-what? Really?" You stuttered.

He nodded his head and smiled at you shyly, dropping his head down to hide his blushes.

"I love you too." You declared.

He stared at you in shock and slowly leaned his face towards yours until your lips made contact.

Damon: "I love you."

Your eyes widened in surprise as you realized what you had just said. You have been dating for a month or so, but you still haven't declared your love for each other, till now.

"Damn it. That's not what I meant to say... uh, I-"

Before you could finish your sentence, your boyfriend grabbed your face and crashed his lips on yours.

"I love you too." He retorted with a wide smile spread across his face.

Jeremy: "I know we've been best friends for a long time, but I can't hide my feelings anymore. This is probably going to ruin our friendship, but you need to know. I love you Y/N. I've always did." Jeremy said through the phone.

You remained silent, unable to speak.

"Hello? Are you still there?" He asked.

"Can you come over so that I can kiss you and tell you how much I love you?" You inquired, earning a chuckle from him.

"I'm on my way." He replied with a smile plastered on his face.

Klaus: "I wish I had the chance to tell you how much I love you before all of this happened. I regret not saying it earlier, but here I am now, to let you know that I love you." He said, holding your hand.

You had been in an accident and got seriously injured, but thankfully, Klaus fed you his blood. You fell asleep afterwards while the Original stood by your side, pouring out his heart to you.

Little did he know, you weren't actually sleeping, and obviously you heard everything he said.

Kol: "I've nearly lost you, and I don't wanna make the same mistake. I don't want to wait till it's too late and regret afterwards. I love you, Y/N." He blurted out.

He pressed his lips on yours before you could even let out a word, his hands holding your waist.

After you both ran out of breath, you pulled away and stared at each other, a smile plastered on your faces.

Elijah: "Darling, there is something you must know. I have kept my feelings for you buried inside of me, but I think it's time that I tell you how I truly feel. I love you."

You stared at him in disbelief, completely shocked, and tried to proceed what he just said. You've had a crush on him for the longest time, therefore you were both astounded and glad to know that Elijah loved you back.

"I love you too." You finally managed to say.

Kai: "I've never felt this way around someone before, but with you, it's different. I- I love you."

"There I said it." He exhaled, afraid to make eye contact with you.

He looked anywhere but you, mostly because he dreaded your reaction and feared that you may reject him. But instead, you grabbed his chin, forcing him to face you, and pressed your lips on his.
-