When you're sad

Stefan : He asks you what's wrong, listens to you rambling endlessly and wipes off your tears. He comforts you and doesn't leave your side till the pain is gone, even if it implies staying with you for hours.

Damon : He sits on the couch along your side with two brimming glasses of bourbon and lets you pour out your heart to him. You both usually drown your pain in booze and confide in each other, which always makes you feel better.

Jeremy : He tries everything to cheer you up. He tells you plenty jokes and acts like a fool just to make you laugh or put a smile on your face, and he always succeeds, no matter how sad you may feel.

Klaus : He takes you out wherever you want in order to take your mind off things that upset you and have a fun night with you. He hates to see you mope, all alone, which is why he always drags you out from the house to spend quality time with him whenever you feel down.

Kol : He plays your favorite song and turns the volume to full blast, careless that he might get a noise complaint from his siblings. He always dances with you to help you forget about the pain. His choice of music and his awful dancing skills somehow manage to cheer you up.

Elijah : He buys you a heap of snacks and watches all the movies that you love while cuddling with you. He consoles you with sweet words and kisses, and he reminds you to focus on positive thoughts instead of negative ones.

Kai : He cooks you your favorite meal and dessert since he knows full well that you admire his culinary skills, and also because he thinks food is the cure to sadness. He devotes all his attention to you and showers you with hugs and kisses till you feel better.