Embarrassing moment

Stefan: You and your friend Caroline hung out in Mystic Grill, gossiping about your crush, Stefan. You both quickly stopped talking as you saw him enter inside and walk towards your table.

"Hey. Mind if I join you?" Stefan asked.

"Of course! I'm sure Y/N doesn't mind at all. In fact, I think she has something to tell you." Caroline teased.

You glared at her while Stefan looked at you in confusion.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You lied.

"C'mon, just admit you like him!" She yelled.

The silence fell, and obviously, everyone in the room heard Caroline, including Stefan. You blushed in embarrassment as people stared at you, and you couldn't even dare make eye contact with Stefan.

Damon: You dashed out of your house and ran as fast as you could since you were late for work, once again, and you knew your boss would yell at you. You scrambled past people in the streets, not even looking in front of you, and bumped into Damon. Your bag slipped off your hand, and all the stuff inside scattered on the floor. Damon bent down and helped you collect everything.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"No problem."

You waved at him and turned around to leave, but before you could, he grabbed your arm.

"Wait, you forgot this."

You came face to face with him and glanced down at his hand. He held a pad, yours, more precisely, the one that fell off your bag.

"It's not mine." You lied, your cheeks turning red.

"C'mon Y/N, you shouldn't be ashamed of that." He smirked.

"I'm telling you, it's not mine."

"I saw it fall from your bag."

"Well, you're wrong." You replied, quickly running away from him.

Jeremy: You and Jeremy spent your Sunday night together and decided to go to the movies. You sat next to each other and watched the comedy film that you both chose while nibbling popcorn. It was completely silent, until you heard Jeremy fart loudly.

Everyone turned around and looked at him whereas he dropped his head down in embarrassment.

"I shouldn't have eaten those tacos." Jeremy mumbled, causing you to laugh.

"Well, I did warn you. I told you that eating three tacos in a row isn't really a wise idea." You giggled.

"I couldn't help myself." He whispered.

It was quiet for a few minutes until you heard someone fart, once again.

"Okay, I swear this wasn't me this time." Jeremy clarified.

Klaus: You and Klaus went on a double date with Elijah and his girlfriend at a fancy restaurant where you all enjoyed scrumptious meals. Everything seemed to go well until Klaus decided to tease you. He rested his hand on his brother's knee, thinking it was yours, and massaged it. He diverted his gaze towards you, a smirk plastered on his face, while you just looked at him in confusion. His hand traveled up to Elijah's thigh, slowly going up, until his sibling eventually reacted. Elijah squirmed, almost falling off his chair, and he stared at Klaus in shock.

"Niklaus, what are you doing?" Elijah whispered, jerking his hand off him.

Klaus' smirk faded away as he realized he wasn't touching you, but his own brother.

"I apologize, I've mistaken you for Y/N." He muttered, dropping his head down in shame.

Your eyes grew wide as you understood what was going on, and you couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Can we just forget that this has ever occurred?" Klaus murmured, avoiding eye contact.

Kol: "Kol, as much as I love you, you still need to leave." You said sternly. 

"Why?" He pouted.

"My parents could be here any minute. If they find out about us, I will get in so much trouble."

"Relax, darling." He smirked.

He walked towards you and impetuously crashed his lips on yours, placing his large hands on your face. You wanted to push him away and kick him out of your house, but you couldn't manage to. Instead, you pulled him closer to you, closing the gap between your bodies, and you allowed him to take your shirt off. In less than a minute, you were both left in your underwear, making out on the couch.

"Y/N?!" Your mom yelled, interrupting your make out session with your boyfriend.

"Oh my god." You muttered as you saw your mother standing in front of you.

Elijah: You checked the time on your clock and cursed as you remembered you had to meet your boyfriend at Mystic Grill. You were so engrossed by the television that you completely lost track of time and forgot about your date with Elijah. You jumped off the couch, dusting crumbs of chips off you, and quickly dashed out from the house.

You ran through the streets and eventually reached Mystic Grill. As you stepped inside, some people started to laugh at you while others gave you weird looks. You ignored them and walked up to Elijah, who was sitting at a small table in the corner.

"Hey, I know I'm late, sorry for that. I was watching a movie and I completely forgot about our date. Forgive me." You declared.

However, Elijah didn't catch a word you said since he was too focused and astounded by your outfit.

"What's wrong?" You asked, analyzing his facial expression.

"Darling, you didn't change." He retorted, a smile plastered on his face.

You looked at him with confusion, and glanced down at your outfit. You were wearing an unicorn onesie.

"Shit." You muttered, your cheeks growing red.

Kai: Once you finished your shower, you rummaged through your drawers, searching for clothes, and began to change after you picked out an outfit.

"Y/N? Y/N!"

"Don't enter!"

"I can't find- holy shit." Kai cursed as he stared at your naked body.

You quickly wrapped a towel around you, your cheeks growing crimson red.

"I told you not to enter!"

"Well, I'm glad I did." He mumbled, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Get out!" You yelled.

He just stood there, his eyes wide, and gazed at you.

"Your towel just fell off by the way." He declared.

You gasped and pushed him out of your room, completely embarrassed.
-

A/N: I haven't been posting a lot lately since I've been so busy with school and everything. But it's over in two weeks, so when summer vacations start, expect tons of updates! Hope you enjoyed this and that it made you laugh/smile.