Imagine #28: Kai

A/N: this was requested by @soph_harls so there you go! This is quite short, but I hope you enjoy it anyway!

-

Imagine cooking with Kai and you two end up making out

Every once in a while, you and Kai would cook together and try new recipes. You loved cooking, despite your lack of culinary skills. The recipes you and Kai have tried never turned out the way you expected; they would either taste horrible or be burnt. You usually winded up throwing eggs at each other and the kitchen was always in complete chaos, even when you made the most simple meal. But at least, you always had a lot of fun in the process, maybe more than you should. Most of the time, you ordered food since cooking was not always a success for you. However, today, you were feeling productive and decided to bake one of your favorite desserts.

You pulled out all the ingredients and tools you needed and spread them on the counter.

"Oh yum, you're making cupcakes!" Kai smiled as he entered inside the kitchen.

He walked over to the table and grabbed a handful of chocolate chips from the bowl that you had just filled. 

"Don't eat those! I'm using them for the cupcakes." You said.

"You know, maybe you shouldn't bake at all. I mean, last time you did, you almost burned down the house." He replied.

"I've improved. Besides, in case you forgot, you also almost burned down the house when you tried that fire spell."

"I was practicing." He stated.

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't ever try it again."

A few minutes of silence passed before Kai spoke up.

"Can I help you?"

"No. I'm doing this alone, Kai. You always make a mess when we cook together."

"I'll behave, I promise."

You hesitantly looked at him as he stared back at you, pouting.

"Fine. Pass me the bag of flour."

He got up and opened the pantry, grasping the bag of flour. He opened it and was about to give it to you, but being his usual clumsy self, he somehow tripped over his own feet, accidentally dropping flour all over your shirt.

"Oops!"

You gasped and glared at him.

"I think I will just sit down and watch you instead." He mumbled.

After what seemed like hours of work, you finally finished making the cupcake batter. Cooking shouldn't be that hard and exhausting, but if Kai was involved, then things would always get messy.

"Finally! They should be ready in around twenty minutes." You declared as you put the cupcakes inside the oven.

"Y/N, look at me."

You turned around, facing Kai, but before you could let out a word, he sprayed whipped cream on your face.

"You did not just do that!" You yelled.

He burst into laughter and you just scowled at him in return, your arms crossed. This might be funny to him, but it wasn't to you, not at all. You grabbed paper towels and wiped the whipped cream off your face while Kai continued to laugh.

You rolled your eyes and left the kitchen, heading to the living room. You plonked down on the couch and turned on the television as Kai went to sit beside you. He looked at you, realizing that you were indeed irritated, and he instantly felt bad. 

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever." You muttered.

"I didn't mean to make you angry. Sorry."

You ignored him, avoiding eye contact, but Kai couldn't stand it. He hated to see you mad, especially if he was the reason why.

He lift you up and spun you around in attempt to cheer you up, which quite worked. He then dropped you on the couch and climbed on top of you, tickling you everywhere. You tried as much as possible to rein in your smile and show him that you were still furious at him, but you failed miserably. You broke into a fit of giggles and begged Kai to stop.

After a few minutes, he finally stopped and grinned at you. He slowly leaned in, his forehead inches away from yours, and crashed his lips against yours. He ran his fingers through your hair as you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to you, your bodies colliding together. The kiss soon turned an intense make out session. 

His mouth parted from yours and traveled down to your jawline and your neck, leaving soft kisses all over your skin. His lips found their way back to yours while his hands roamed your body, heat radiating between you. He slipped his hand under your shirt, sending shivers down your spine as his fingers skimmed across your skin and played with the hook of your bra. You were so caught up in the moment that you had both completely forgotten about the cupcakes. 

Just as he was about to take your shirt off, your smoke detector went off.

Kai jumped at the sudden sound and accidentally collapsed on the floor.

"Oh crap, the cupcakes!" You shouted.

You hurried to the kitchen as Kai trailed behind, quite frustrated that you had been interrupted. You quickly took out the cupcakes from the oven and shook your head in disappointment as you noticed that they were all burnt.

"Well, I told you not to bake."