TVD scenes in which you're in

A/N: These scenes won't be the exact same as in the Vampire Diaries because I added my own twist to it and changed/included some details, but I tried to make them similar.

Stefan : You indulged into a deep sleep till Stefan appeared in your room in the middle of the night and kissed your forehead, waking you up from your peaceful slumber. 

"Can I take you somewhere?" He whispered.

You agreed since you were already awake, and you knew you wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

After you quickly threw on clothes, Stefan brought you to the Mystic Falls carnival.

"Stefan, what are we doing here? We can get caught." You said.

"Well, I compelled a guard to go on a break so I can kiss my girlfriend on top of the Ferris wheel." He explained, dragging you towards the attraction.

"Stefan-"

"We have to take these moments, Y/N. We can't forget to live our life, even with everything that's happening." Stefan interrupted you.

Lately, your life has been a series of crazy events, to say the least. You wished that you wouldn't get involved into supernatural drama, but dating a vampire complicated things. Sometimes reality turns into an everlasting nightmare, especially if you live in Mystic Falls.

"Hold on tight." Stefan declared, jolting you out from your dismal thoughts.

You clung onto Stefan as he wrapped his arms around you and flew to the top of the Ferris wheel, employing one of his many vampire capacities. You both landed abruptly on the seat where you shared a passionate kiss. During this precious moment, all your worries vanished.

Damon : You calmly discussed with Damon until the conversation erupted into a huge argument and the room soon filled with screams. Lately, his unstable and reckless demeanor entailed severe consequences, which you strongly disapproved. Every time you told him about it, things degenerated. 

"Listen to us, this is toxic. We're in a toxic relationship, Y/N." Damon stated.

"You put me in a position where I have to defend you again, where I have to abandon my morals again, where I have to go against every single thing that I believe in AGAIN because I love you!" You shouted.

"Then stop loving me!"

"I can't!" You yelled back.

"This has to end." He murmured, breaking the silence.

"It just did. It's over. We're over." You declared, astounded by your own words.

Damon stepped towards you and placed his large hands on your cheeks before crashing his lips against yours. Instead of pulling away from his touch, your body reacted differently- you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him harder. At this precise moment, you realized that you couldn't give up on this relationship and lose your beloved despite the constant fights between you two. Your boyfriend loved you unconditionally, and he wouldn't allow anything to ruin that, especially not an insignificant dispute. He threw you on his bed and deepened the kiss as you ripped off his clothes, showing affection to each other. 

Jeremy : The veil dropped and every dead supernatural beings from the other side was on the loose, trying to seek revenge. Indeed, Kol Mikaelson found you and decided to lash out at you for killing him. He tortured you in every possible way despite your vain attempts to defend yourself. 

"Now, this is what I've missed." He smirked, kicking you in the stomach once again. 

You coughed repeatedly as blood trickled down your face, staining your shirt. You tried to fight back, but you didn't stand a chance against an Original vampire.