When a guy flirts with you, he...

Stefan : He pulls you closer by the waist and plants a kiss on your cheek to show everyone that you belong to him. Your boyfriend brags a lot about your relationship, either by expressing your affection to each other in public or shouting from the rooftops how much he loves you.

Damon : He grabs you and kisses you passionately until you nearly loose your breath, keeping you near him. He wants every boy to know you're already taken and that they risk to get their ass kicked if they make a single move on you.

Jeremy : He scoffs at the guy who's hitting on you and make out with you in front of him, even in the middle of a conversation. When it comes to you, Jeremy can get extremely protective/jealous.

Klaus : He tells the guy to back off, and reminds him you are his girlfriend. You often need to calm him down otherwise he would rip off the man's head and 'deliver it on a silver platter' as he frequently says.

Kol : He gets jealous easily, and absolutely hates when a boy hits on you. For that reason, your boyfriend won't hesitate to threaten anyone who dares flirt with you or stare at you for more than ten seconds.

Elijah : He glares at the person who's flirting with you as a signal for him to leave you alone. Usually, he remains calm and strives to contain his anger/jealousy, but sometimes, he lashes out.

Kai : He pushes the guy away from you, and tries to make him understand that you're his girlfriend by showering you with kisses or using violence if necessary. He acts all tough when in reality, he's simply afraid of losing you.