Imagine #5 : Kol

Imagine pranking your ex-boyfriend who cheated on you

You stared at the ceiling and endeavored to fall asleep, yet nothing seemed to work. You even counted sheep, but you eventually gave up after surpassing three thousand. Falling sleeping these past couple of days became a struggle and there was one specific reason behind it: Aaron, who used to be your beloved, cheated on you. He dated another girl and led you on for weeks until you found out his little game, which tore you apart. When Kol learned the new, he immediately ran to you and offered a shoulder to cry on. He consoled you and helped you regain your smile. He even threatened to rip off your ex-boyfriend's head, but you convinced him not to, albeit something told you he wasn't going to allow Aaron to get away too easily without some sort of punishment after he fooled you. Kol could be extremely protective sometimes, he hated to see you in pain. However, you knew you could always rely on Kol and that he would always stand by your side whenever you needed solace or felt down.  

You loved Aaron, therefore discovering the truth and realizing that your relationship meant nothing to him obviously hurt your feelings. He claimed to be completely faithful to you, when in reality, he betrayed you and stabbed you in the back, totally careless that his acts may upset you. You put your heart in his hands and he dropped it, causing it to shatter into a million of pieces that couldn't be mend back together. He spun a web of lies in which you caught yourself entangled and made you regret trusting him, believing his words. He proved you that dating him was an appalling mistake. Ever since your break up, every night, thoughts like these rummaged through your mind and kept you wide awake. 

Suddenly, a loud thud reverberated from your balcony, startling you. You instantly jumped off your bed and put your defenses up. You grabbed the baseball bat that Kol gave you in order to protect yourself, and swung it through the air in attempt to hit the culprit, but you winded up smashing things in your room due to the lack of light. Eventually, the weapon in your hands collided on someone's face.

"Ow! That hurt!" A familiar voice spoke.

"Kol?"

"Perhaps I shouldn't have given you this bat." He muttered, rubbing his jaw.

You rolled your eyes and turned your lamp on, light flooding in the room and revealing your best friend's gorgeous face.

"What are you doing here in the middle of night?" 

"I appreciate your concern for me." He grumbled sarcastically.

"C'mon, man up! You're a vampire, it shouldn't hurt you." You retorted, earning a glare from him.

"Why are you even here?" You inquired.

"We are going to seek revenge from that jerk who had to nerve to break your heart."

"Kol! I already told you, you can't murder him in his sleep!"

"I was actually thinking of all the clever ways I could have him killed earlier, but then I came up with a much more reasonable idea. Shall you accompany me?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I will explain it to you later, just trust me." 

"Fine. I just hope your idea is legal."

"No promises." He mumbled, a lopsided grin plastered on his face.

You sneaked out from the house with Kol and embarked into his car, completely oblivious of his intentions. The Original often mustered insane ideas and shared them with you though most of the time you disapproved, but somehow he always persuaded you to join him in his adventures and madness. He was basically your partner in crime, someone who you did crazy things with, and you frequently got in trouble, but at least you made unforgettable memories to look back on and laugh at.