TVD/TO quotes (part 2)

A/N: I know I've already done this preference, but you all seemed to like it so I decided to do another one. I also included quotes from TO which stands for 'The Originals'. In the last quote preference, I added Silas, and this time, I decided to add Enzo because I got a few requests, plus he's a pretty funny character so there you go!

-

Stefan: "If you two are gonna keep me locked in here for the next decade, I think we can skip the routine visits."

"Let me name the million other people I'd rather be having dinner with right now."

"I need to find the cure now more than ever and yet here you are, making postmodern snowflakes."

Damon: "So now, tell me why I'm not killing you?"

"Am I wearing my 'I blew up the council' t-shirt? Why does everybody keep asking me that?"

"If you're lying, I'm gonna take my thumbs, and I'm gonna gouge out your sad little eyes out of your sad little head."

Jeremy: "Oh great, give me a stake. I'll kill Damon right now."

"I was killed by a vampire and brought back to life by a magic ring. How do you move forward from that?"

"I shot a hybrid in the back and chopped his head off with a meat cleaver. Typical Sunday, huh?"

Klaus: "You once told me you wanted to use her head as a footstool. Why wait?"

"You know, I contemplated leaving bits of you artfully arranged outside your family's tomb."

"What do you want from me? A secret brotherhood handshake?"

Kol: "No hard feelings mate, but we're not buds."

"Touch me again and I'll tear your arms straight off."

"She certainly looks good walking away from you."

Elijah: "To find out who's making a move against our brother and then, I'll either stop them or help them, depending on my mood."

"I'm quite happy to stand here and watch you die, or you could invite me in."

"I recognize that tone of voice, Klaus. Clearly you have some diabolical machination. What is it?"

Kai: "You wanna go home to your friends, I wanna go back and give the rest of the Gemini Coven an excruciating death. Win-win."

"Oh, you think this is annoying? Try listening to you and Bonnie bicker every five minutes."

"If we work together, we can all go home as friends. Or I can devour her magic, kill you both, and go home alone. What's it gonna be?"

Enzo: "I know why Damon doesn't wanna deal with you anymore. You don't shut up."

"So, do you wanna kill him, or should I?"

"I'm Lorenzo, but my friends call me Enzo. Kidding, I don't have any friends."