Imagine #15: Kai

Imagine Kai is always so clumsy/nervous when he's around you because he has a deep crush on you

Ever since Kai had settled in Mystic Falls and met you, he began to develop a crush for you without even knowing himself. This crush only grew bigger each day, and it soon turned into love. He hadn't realized how much you meant to him until he found himself wanting to be with you and thinking about you every passing second. He didn't understand anything at all considering he never felt that way towards anyone before, and it truly confused him. He even conducted his own research on Google, hoping to find some answers or an explanation about his feelings for you. It took him a very long time to figure out that he loved you, and although he denied it at first, he eventually learned to live with those butterflies that constantly swarmed his stomach whenever his eyes landed on you.

His love for you was taking so much expanse that he couldn't manage to keep it for himself. The signs became too obvious; he always felt the urge to talk to you, he followed you wherever you went, he would tense up whenever someone mentioned your name and he could spend hours gushing over you. People began to notice his strange behavior around you, but once they mustered all the evidence proof and put the puzzle pieces together, they ended up discovering his little secret. The word spread quickly and everyone eventually found out, including you. You were flattered that the new villain of the town had a crush on you, and albeit you refused to admit it, you secretly liked him too.

Kai was known as the crazy sociopath who murdered his own family, but their perspective of him changed. They noticed that he wasn't the same insensitive, heartless person he used to be. In fact, he let his soft side of him show more. Nobody would've thought that he was capable of love, let alone emotions, and mainly for that reason, people started to tease him. However, Kai couldn't care less because the only thing that mattered to him was you.

Wherever you were, Kai would be there too, not that you minded. While others might call him clingy, you, on the other hand, enjoyed his company. You liked the fact that such a charming guy as him gave you so much attention. To say he was head over heels for you would be an understatement. Your presence only made him nervous. Kai usually stumbled over his words and rarely ever completed his sentences whenever he talked to you, his heart raced when you got too close or when you simply looked at him. He would basically lose all his senses when you happened to be in the same room as him. He always found a way to unintentionally embarrass himself in front of you whether by saying nonsense or being clumsy. He wasn't the type of guy to be shy around girls, in fact he was pretty flirty, but with you, he acted completely differently. 

He wanted to be yours, more than anything, but he never dared to confess his feelings to you because he feared rejection, and mainly because he simply didn't know how to address you. However, after a while, he plucked all of his courage and decided to ask you out. 

Thus on this lovely evening, you were watching your favorite TV show when you heard the bell ring. You sighed and stood up from your comfy spot, hurrying to your house's lobby. You opened the open and came face to face with Kai.

"Hi." He grinned.

"Hey." You smiled back as you opened the door wider enough to let him in.

He entered inside and made his way to the living room. He walked over to your couch, but he somehow managed to trip over thin air and he almost collapsed on the floor. Luckily, you caught him by the arm just in time. He mumbled a 'thank you' and sat down. He anxiously scratched the back of his neck and released a deep sigh before speaking up.

"So I was just wondering that... well, I was hoping that maybe you would like to go on a date with me?"

"I would love to." You replied.