Late night conversation

A/N: this is so cheesy, I don't know if I like it or not, hope you enjoy it though

-

Stefan: You were laying next to Stefan, your head resting on his chest as you two watched television. You weren't really paying attention to the screen though, your mind kept wandering off.

"Do you ever think about us? About what will happen to our relationship in the future?" You asked randomly.

"Of course. All the time." Stefan replied.

"What do you imagine?"

"Us being married, building a family, having kids, being happy." He answered truthfully.

You looked over to him, surprised.

"Is it really something you would want?"

"It's all I ever wanted. If it were my choice, I would spend eternity with you." He grinned.

You broke into a wide smile and gazed into his eyes.

"I'm up for it."

Damon: "You should come over now." Damon said through the phone.

"Damon, it's almost 3AM. I don't even know why we're still talking, I should be in bed, sleeping." You replied.

"Yeah, in bed, with me." 

"You're totally drunk, aren't you?" You chuckled.

"No. Maybe. Just a little." He answered.

"You should go to sleep. Goodnight Damon."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" You asked.

"I lied earlier. I said that Stefan cracked your phone's screen, but it was actually me." He confessed.

"What the hell Damon?!"

"Oops. Did I say that out loud?"

Jeremy: You had been talking on Skype with Jeremy for hours now. It was past midnight, but you were too engrossed in each other that you didn't notice.

"We should leave Mystic Falls and run away together." Jeremy said randomly.

"Yeah? And go where?" You chuckled.

"Wherever you want."

"Right. Well, how about we run off in the woods? Nobody will find us there." You joked.

"No, I'm serious Y/N. I want to travel the world with you. That's what I've always wanted." He stated. 

You looked at him with wide eyes, a light smile creeping on your face.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yes. And one day we will. I promise."

Klaus: "Y/N, I need to ask you something. Please be honest with me, love."

"Uh, yeah sure. What is it?"

"Do you think I'm a monster? Are you afraid of me?" Klaus questioned.

"What?" You asked, confused.

"What do really you think of me?"

"You're not a monster, Klaus, at least not in my eyes. You shouldn't care about what others say about you."

"I don't. But I do care about what you think of me." He replied.

"I know you're a good person deep down. Not everyone may see it, but I do, and that's why I love you."

He broke into a smile and intertwined your fingers together, kissing your forehead.

"I love you too. Forever and always."

Kol: You were laying on the grass as you both gazed up at the stars, trying to guess the shapes of the clouds. It might sound silly, but it was something you loved to do together.

"This one looks like a banana." Kol stated.

You burst into laughter and snuggled closer to Kol, burying your face into his neck.

"Hey look! Make a wish." You said, pointing your finger at a shooting star.

You closed your eyes and made a wish. You looked over to Kol, who was already staring at you.

"What did you wish for?" You asked.

"Nothing. I already have everything I want right in front of me." He smiled.

Elijah: Your head was on top of Elijah's chest as you both laid on the couch and watched a movie. It was pretty late and your eyelids slowly started to close. Without even realizing it, you ended up falling asleep in Elijah's arms.

Within a few minutes, you abruptly awoke and panted loudly, catching your boyfriend's attention. He looked at you in concern, confusion written all over his face.

"What's wrong darling?"

You glanced at Elijah and sighed in relief as you realized you had a bad dream.

"Uh, it's nothing. Just a silly nightmare." You replied, avoiding eye contact.

"You can tell me anything, Y/N. I'm listening." He insisted.

"Well, uh, I had this dream that you left me for someone else."

"That's insane. I would never dare to do that. I love you, Y/N, only you and I can't see myself with anyone else."

Kai: You and Kai were taking a walk at the park, hands in hands. Neither of you had uttered a word yet. Even if you didn't talk, you enjoyed each other's company

Kai suddenly stopped dead in his tracks and looked at you nervously before finally breaking the silence.

 "Do you love me?" He asked.

"Of course I do. Why would you even ask this?" You said.

You were surprised by his question. Kai would usually tease you and brag about himself, but not this time. He seemed downcast, which was unusual from him.

"Seems like everyone hate me." He stated, avoiding eye contact.

"Well, I don't. Not at all. And that's what matters."

"I don't even understand why you're dating me. I don't deserve you."

"Listen to what I'm about to say, Kai. I love you, okay? I truly do and you should never doubt that."

He smiled lightly and slowly leaned in, pressing his lips against yours, "I love you more."