Imagine #14: Damon

Imagining going on a road trip with Damon

"Hey! Don't go too near my car!" Damon yelled, following you behind.

"Stop freaking out for no reasons." You replied.

Damon hated when people touched his precious car, or even breathed near it. He couldn't bear seeing someone standing next to it, and he always complained whenever you got too close. As ridiculous it may sound, your boyfriend was extremely possessive and protective over his car, and he even took care of it the way he took care of himself. Indeed, he wouldn't hesitate to threaten to kill whoever dared to lay a hand on it. Sometimes, it seemed like he paid more heed to his own vehicle than you. 

"Can I drive?" You asked, already knowing he would refuse.

"No! Last time you did, you almost crashed my car."

"I already apologized for that."

"Doesn't mean I forgave you."

"C'mon, Damon. Please." You pouted.

"That puppy look isn't gonna work on me."

"Please." You repeated, putting your hand on his chest.

You stared directly into his eyes and grazed your lips on his, running your fingers through his hair. Whenever you wanted something from him, you would always try to seduce him, and no matter how hard Damon strove to resist you, he often ended up falling up into your trap and succumbing to your desires. It was an easy and mischievous trick you learned yourself, and you often took advantage of it. You had him wrapped around your finger, which meant you only needed to give him your seductive eye stare, and you could get anything you desired.

"Fine, but I swear if you crash the car again, I-"

"I won't. Don't worry." You interrupted him.

You smiled and hopped into the car with Damon, before starting to drive. Every once in a while, Damon threw in a few comments, telling you to slow down or to keep your eyes on the road. He regretted letting you get behind the wheel. Whenever you accelerated, he would freak out and yell at you. You could tell he was tensed up and completely stressed out, and albeit you reassured him that he had no reason to fret, he still doubted you and your driving skills.

"God, just calm down. I know how to drive. It seems like I'm taking driving lessons with you." You grumbled.

"Hey, stop talking and focus." He retorted.

You sighed and turned your head towards him.

"I think you're being a little dramatic, don't think you?"

"Y/N! Watch out!" He shouted.

You looked in front of you and gasped as you saw a truck coming on the opposite side, honking at you. You slowed down just in time, and abruptly stopped the car in the middle of the road. You released a deep breath and glanced at Damon, who scowled at you in return.

"Y/N! You almost hit my car!"

"Thanks for asking if I'm okay. I see you're really concerned about my health." You scoffed.

"That's it. That was your last chance. I'm driving now."

He swore under his breath as you both stepped out from the vehicle, exchanging seats.

"Making a mental note to never, ever, let you drive my car." He mumbled.

You rolled your eyes and leaned back on your seat, watching the scenery whiz by through the window. It was silent for a moment, until you decided to turn on the radio. Damon grimaced as he heard One Direction playing, while you, on the other hand, jammed out to their song. You raised the volume, making your boyfriend groan in annoyance, and started to sing the lyrics.