Favorite activity to do with him

Stefan : You and Stefan usually linger on the couch and throw a movie marathon which involves cuddles and snacks. Sometimes, nestling under a warm woolen blanket with your boyfriend's arms wrapped around you and have a casual night can be as pleasant as going out. You both love spending time together watching comedy films that make you erupt into uncontrollable laughter instead of attending huge parties crowded with drunk people and loud music perforating your ears. You enjoy each other's presence and serene environments which explains why you prefer to stay in and lay with your bodies intertwined in your usual spot.

Damon : On the contrary of his brother, you and Damon never miss a party. In fact, whenever someone host one, you two are always the first people on the guests list. You often spend your nights at Mystic Grill, discussing for hours and downing countless drinks, only to end up completely wasted. Sometimes, you just stay home, blast music at full volume and dance together with a glass of bourbon in your hand despite Stefan's disapproval. Though he complains about the din that you both generate, you simply ignore him and continue to jam out till dawn. No wonder why people call you life of the party. 

Jeremy : By dint of hanging out with Jeremy, you became as addicted to video games as him. Indeed, you developed a competitive spirit and acquired quick reflexes. Usually, you two lounger on the couch for hours, your eyes glued to the screen and your thumbs moving so rapidly on the Xbox controller that your brain can scarcely keep track of your own pace. You spend a lot of time in front of the television, talking and overindulging in chips without getting the least bit bored- you derived this bad habit from Jeremy. However, playing video games with him is one of your favorite activity since you both are 'lazy' and 'unproductive' as Elena says. 

Klaus : When Klaus first suggested you to ride his horse which he absolutely loves, you immediately refused in fear to injure yourself due to your lack of experience, but you quickly grew a sentimental attachment to the stallion. Eventually, you accepted his offer after realizing how fun it could be. In order to suppress your worries, Klaus assured you that the animal was gentle as a lamb and wouldn't hurt you. Ever since, you often take long yet serene jaunts together as two magnificent horses carry you to a staggering location, allowing you to enjoy and admire the scenery. Sometimes, Klaus brings his sketchpad to draw the astonishing landscapes. Equitation became your favorite activity. 

Kol : Since you both love music profoundly, you always attend concerts or festivals together. You listen to numerous bands/singers and share the same taste in music. In fact, you two even created your own playlist which you jam out to constantly. People often see you two wandering around with earphones on. It would be impossible to count how many shows you've been to. Indeed, your phone is unduly filled with pictures and videos of all the memorable events you went to with Kol. All those nights that you spent hours dancing and singing among rowdy crowds remain unforgettable memories. Euphoria erupts inside of you when Kol announces you that he bought concert tickets. 

Elijah : You and Elijah loves shopping together, which is kind of ironic, considering you met at the mall. He always asks for your opinions before buying clothes and same goes for you. You usually bear matching attires, especially when you are invited to prestigious events. Known for your exquisite sense of style, people label you as the most stylish couple in town. Indeed, most of your purchases consist of apparel. Quite frequently, you two indulge in shopping frenzy without any restriction or bounds.

Kai : Despite your awful culinary skills, you and Kai spend most of your time in the kitchen since you both are greedy. He teaches you how to cook sundry types of meals which usually results in burnt food. However, cooking with an 'expert' as Kai likes to call himself, happens to be one of your favorite activities, mostly because you get to taste all sorts of sumptuous repasts. Though sometimes it ends up into a total disaster or a food fight, you always have a good time cooking with your boyfriend.

-

I have school tomorrow, but then I have a short break so I'll try to post during that time. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this preference though it's really short. Leave requests for imagines. Don't forget to vote/comment if you enjoy my work, it means a lot to me :)

-Yousra